• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Explorer 216570 42MM Black Dial...wow

blue rocket

12/4/11
FYI I am selling this watch, need to get a formal for sale ad up soon. Condition is perfect not a single scratch anywhere including the clasp. Watch is Swiss eta and works flawlessly.

Keep in mind I reworked the painted numerals by stripping and repainting for a much more gen look, the bracelet was from a white dial version I owned, as you can see SEL fitment is as close to gen as I have ever seen.

PM me if interested!

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
Good luck with the sale. It's a nice one. I think most of us are pretty stoked about the brand new and improved version that's being released, but I'm sure you'll have luck with yours.

blue rocket

12/4/11
New one looks pretty good, however it looks like the wrong dial finish, this one has the correct matte black dial. Superlumed and perfectly matching hands and numerals as well!

techlogik

16/7/09
I'm waiting for mine, ultimate white dial, superlume and 3187 clone movement. I was wondering if changing the cyclope with less magnification might correct the big date issue.......could be the easiest way.

How do they call it a 3187 clone when it has ICHS?