• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver v3 QC

Niek

7/9/12
Ok i will post my qc pics aswell. First pics:

_716772476.jpg

_7167724710.jpg

Needless to say, i rejected this one because of the 7 o'clock marker.

Today i recieved a second set of pics:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...otobucket.com/albums/u448/niek9/716772471.jpg
716772471.jpg

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...otobucket.com/albums/u448/niek9/716772475.jpg
716772475.jpg

Well honestly you can't see the penis applied lume so good in normal size, but zooming in here it is really bad. But it has a scratch on the crystal at 8 o'clock aswell, (besides 2 on the bezel which don't bother me that much), so i rejected this too.

Not happy at all, i see loads of people posting qc pics of pieces i would have happily accepted. If the td is getting sick of me now and thinks i'm beiing picky i will choose another model or take a refund. The only reason i have paid for this watch 3 months ago to get it when it finally arrives i BECAUSE i am picky and want something nice. I have seen canal strt reps that look better then this.

Just sharing..

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Shocking that after days upon days of crappy Qc pics that the dealers continue to try and Palm shite off to buyers.
Yes I know it's a rep, but hell it's $350 :whistle: hardly the 1.1 super top best quality made with genuine. We aren't paying Pa prices, and tbh all this back and forward with dealers changing reps sending new Qc pics over and over again isn't going to build trust between buyers and dealers.

techlogik

16/7/09
$350? Try $588 for both bracelet, rubber and bracelet Swiss.

It is obvious that Puretime and others just take photos and send them to different people hoping someone will finally accept it.

Trusted dealers my ass. Just a game to them. I've seen the same watch and photos posted by different people on different forums multiple times now.

Joke.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Angus himself is good, but not his staff, and that usually applies to all companies, big or small

D

d4m.test

Ok i will post my qc pics aswell. First pics:

_716772476.jpg

This is why I can't buy from Toro anymore. Every time I get a QC pic from him I can't concentrate properly - I'm too distracted by those fingernails.

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
I just noticed something guys, and this is on the way to me:
Keep in mind I plan on re-luming....?

Is it an issue that the baton markers in Rotating dial between 2 and 15 (excluding 5 & 10 markers) are not QUITE lined up with the other stick markers ?

Thanks a ton

Bump to the top with this.... Any replies here to make me feel better ?
(Looks like picture did not come with quote. Post #69. Thanks)

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Bump to the top with this.... Any replies here to make me feel better ?
(Looks like picture did not come with quote. Post #69. Thanks)

I didn't see ur pics but lume can be removed, but not the base white paint.

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Could you kindly check post #69 bud ?
I think the angle of picture is making it not seem lined up.....
Thanks

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
I don't care what anyone says, but Puretime should not be a trusted dealer. They are drop shippers hence their QC sucks ass. I really don't understand why people use them. I've used them twice and have gotten two bad watches. Not a very good track record. One person doesn't make a good dealer. It takes everyone. That's why I buy from my TD becuase both of them are superb. I have a V3 that looks ten times better than these pictured watches. The fact that Puretime is even sending those photos is pure ignorance. They should notice those flaws. My deer thoroughly checks and tests each watch I receive.

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
I don't care what anyone says, but Puretime should not be a trusted dealer. They are drop shippers hence their QC sucks ass. I really don't understand why people use them. I've used them twice and have gotten two bad watches. Not a very good track record. One person doesn't make a good dealer. It takes everyone. That's why I buy from my TD becuase both of them are superb. I have a V3 that looks ten times better than these pictured watches. The fact that Puretime is even sending those photos is pure ignorance. They should notice those flaws. My deer thoroughly checks and tests each watch I receive.

Can you PM me your TD that actually send out the watches in the QC pics. My dealer don't either, got screw out of the 2 of the last 3 watches. expensive ones.

techlogik

16/7/09

Ive been sent garbage by every dealer on here. Even had issues with modders that sell reps and QC problems.

I stopped buying reps about a year ago and sold everything because of all the time and money needed to get them close to gen. Got the bug again. Not sure why I keep doing this.???

I could have owned three really nice Gens at 6k each with the money and time spent on this hobby.

sardonix

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/10
I gave up on this batch, just like that song:
"How does it feel when you wake up in the morning and you look outside your window and it’s raining again… "
So my dealer suggested to wait for the next batch.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
"How does it feel when you wake up in the morning and you look outside your window and it’s raining again… "

It WILL be worth the wait mate:maty:

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Probably the best solution. Been told the next batch will be received in days and I haven't gotten my 2nd set of QC pics yet.

techlogik

16/7/09
Will wait and see. I think angus finally realized he shouldnt waste my time anymore with junk.

Hopefully the new batch will be good.

sardonix

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/10
Awesome pic mate, could you twitter this to all those TD's as reference for QC standards : )