• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V3 Diver and Black Themes Strap Swap

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
Been wondering what my new black themes would look like on a Rubber strap, so I decided this morning to see if I could swap the straps between it and my diver. To my surprise, the ROO bracelet fit on the Diver without any modification needed! I really prefer both on the rubber, I think, the bracelet is just a little more heft on the wrist than I think I care for. I wish that wasn't the case, as the bracelets are really nice. Anyways, here's the pics!

I'm thinking I'd like to trade the bracelet for a ROO rubber strap/deployment, so if you're interested let me know!

u5y8yqym.jpg

ruhy6ype.jpg

yteve5yn.jpg

ujubajet.jpg

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
Any guru"s here knws if the GEN hornback leather strap will fit onto the Safari ? i have heard the lugs might need some modification or some sort ...Advise needed .thks

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
Any guru"s here knws if the GEN hornback leather strap will fit onto the Safari ? i have heard the lugs might need some modification or some sort ...Advise needed .thks

Should fit fine as long as the safari is already on a strap, or you have he necessary hardwAre (lugs and screws) to mount a strap.

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
Should fit fine as long as the safari is already on a strap, or you have he necessary hardwAre (lugs and screws) to mount a strap.

Thks ..will try it out cos i have heard its not a direct swap for it ..

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
Maybe do some more research about this? I think it fits, though maybe not perfectly, though I could be wrong.