• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver V3 availability

falarge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/9/12
just had email from torro,,, next batch should be 1-2 weeks...

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Worth the wait

47B8D75F-1B49-4CAE-9BF3-DDCEA8FA0932-16655-0000083F63C71348.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

carbon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/12
any update if these are available now? If so by who?

Thanks

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
I don't recall the last time there was such a wait for a watch.

Rogerthat

Renowned Member
6/11/06
I don't recall the last time there was such a wait for a watch.

Because there hasn't been
This year has been very unique
Noob factory has become the top quality maker but also struggled with numerous crackdowns, shutdowns and everything else this year, resulting in supply problems
Demand right now far outweighs supply
It has been a unique year for reps and may just end up being a blip in the radar screen or the start of a major change

Niek

7/9/12
I have a pam111 in the same order that is beiing held hostage until the diver comes to free it. Waiting this long really sucks ass.

Focal

Known Member
11/9/12
I have a pam111 in the same order that is beiing held hostage until the diver comes to free it. Waiting this long really sucks ass.

Allready got my 111v3, when i got it i was sure i needed the diver, noob watches are amazing. I just couldnt believe my eyes and now some other reps i have i dont even wear anymore because there quality was just dissapointing in comparison.

Now i also have a diver on order from toro. I am going to sell my other reps and just buy all the new noob 1:1 releases that i like.

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08

I'd ship the 111 if it's available. There is no telling when the diver will be in stock again. I asked my TD of choice and he said that no one really knows for certain.

Niek

7/9/12
I'd ship the 111 if it's available. There is no telling when the diver will be in stock again. I asked my TD of choice and he said that no one really knows for certain.

Yeah i have the qc pics of the pam for 1,5 months now but then i probably have to go by western union again to pay another $55+ WU fees for triangle shipping. Well i might just do that, gonna check first if there's any word on when it's coming out. Hope they're fixing the blue cyclops..

Jkppers

Known Member
4/8/12
Why do you think it is available? Just because puretime has it on its page?
It is mot available yet! TD's are still waiting.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Allready got my 111v3, when i got it i was sure i needed the diver, noob watches are amazing. I just couldnt believe my eyes and now some other reps i have i dont even wear anymore because there quality was just dissapointing in comparison.

Now i also have a diver on order from toro. I am going to sell my other reps and just buy all the new noob 1:1 releases that i like.

Yeah I'm thinking about sticking with the noob releases.They need their own website for us to stay up to date with release info and what not. Have to say the 111v3 is quite a watch:maty:
Perhaps this will be like apple and iphones. :wyliehelp:New one comes out withnslight modifications but have to have it. I am also waiting for the v3 diver:frusty:

But many say it is worth the wait. so waiting slightly patiently.