• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st time Hublot Buyer, Opinions Please

jdmintegra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/12
Hey All,
i am new to this forum and before making this post i have done some research and read through all the great info on threads. i am very interested in this watch

http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-44mm-rose-gold-ceramic-2011-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

My question is, is this the most current model? i am looking for one thats as close to the Gen as possible so if there are other models i should know of please do point me in the right direction. now last but not least which TD would be a good one to purchase from? i know Puretime is a TD but wondering of anyone has any other suggestions. Thank you

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi jdm
This replica V6 is the best for this model of HBB and it is very very good.
This HBB is the last version of Hublot

I recommend you don't buy Golden watches, they last less time, they are non credible due to gen price, but this is a taste matter.
You have the SS/SS, the SS/ceramic, the Black magic, the Ice bang....
Concerning TD Puretime is perfect, one of the best.
Marvellous, Timeshops, Asian 7750....

Good luck

ALE

PeteM

Renowned Member
23/10/09
Welcome mate :)

But please stop.... just turn around and walk away..... once you enter there is no turning back... be prepared for anguish, frustration and expense...

but on the bright side you get to meet some good guys... and share the pain !! :)

PS +1 on what A said :)

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11

But please stop.... just turn around and walk away..... once you enter there is no turning back... be prepared for anguish, frustration and expense...

but on the bright side you get to meet some good guys... and share the pain !! :)

Well put Pete

jdmintegra

16/7/12
Hi jdm

I recommend you don't buy Golden watches, they last less time, they are non credible due to gen price, but this is a taste matter.

Good luck

ALE

Thanks for the advice ALE, greatly appreciated sir! damnit now you got me thinking lol you are right about credibility, what do you guys think of the Black Magic II with the carbon fiber face and Rubber strap? is that close to the Gen?

jdmintegra

16/7/12

LOL Pete! that one made me laugh, unfotunately before joining this great forum and getting advice for great folks like yourself i was ripped off by these ******* :frusty: see thread i made below.
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/ripped-off-www-110459?t=110459&highlight=swss

eudora12

26/2/12
http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-44mm-full-ceramic-evolution-black-magic-on-rubber-strap-hub4104/
this is the one im looking to order, is this a recent version? or should i be looking for a more recent version?

The V6 is the BEST version.
There was a most recnet V7 but its not as good.

I'm planning to get this one as well. Only small problem is the cutout of the date is not straight and looks a bit off. But if you see it from a far you wont notice it. Depends how OCD you are. I'm kinda OCD so it might bother me a bit, but over time I think I can live with the flaws

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
my advice is to consider a brand that looks good

hublot is a blight on the watch industry

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
because they have nothing original in their line up, just Audemars wanna-bees and are overpriced fashion watches

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
Ap of course by more than a decade

But the real original was royal oak made in the 1970s before hublot even existed!

eudora12

26/2/12

hublotfan

20/4/12
awesome! Where are you located? I haven't heard too many horror stories... It seems like all the guys in North America have no troubles receiving their watch from customs.

jdmintegra

16/7/12
awesome! Where are you located? I haven't heard too many horror stories... It seems like all the guys in North America have no troubles receiving their watch from customs.
i am located in Canada, ya fingers crossed i have no issues when its shipped.:canuck:

eltyrannos

18/10/11
Hi jdm

Good luck

ALE

Why the gold model , last less time ??