• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob sub Advice

more948

Known Member
8/3/12
Hey guys

I wonder if you can give some advice, I recently received my first rep a noob sub from reg.

I shocked at the high quality of this relatively cheap rep.

However I have one small issue the bezel insert doesn't seem to line up at the 12 position, is this an easy fix or would be better off sending to a modder.

Also if I have got to send it to a modder any suggestion of worth while mods for this SUB?

I'm thinking cg's and water proofing.

See pictures below.

View attachment 8462

View attachment 8463

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Hey guys

I wonder if you can give some advice, I recently received my first rep a noob sub from reg.

I shocked at the high quality of this relatively cheap rep.

However I have one small issue the bezel insert doesn't seem to line up at the 12 position, is this an easy fix or would be better off sending to a modder.

Also if I have got to send it to a modder any suggestion of worth while mods for this SUB?

I'm thinking cg's and water proofing.

See pictures below.

View attachment 8462

View attachment 8463

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
The fix is really easy..

If you want my opinion you can do some minimum mods but i wouldn't spend a lot on a noob sub...

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
It'll be a case of removing the insert and reglueing it to the bezel so that it aligns properly at 12.

When I had my Noobmariner I removed the existing pearl which made it easier to get the insert out (with a bit of hair dryer heat for good measure) and swapped it for a better WM one. That'll kill two birds with one stone ;-)

There's a great thread in the Rollie stickies on some more advanced Noob mods, but when all is said and done if you consider the basic 16610 a keeper, just save up and get yourself the best - a TC ;-)

max@job314

Known Member
13/3/12
Can't wait, mine is on the way from Reg! Been hearing some great things about these noobs for the money. Have a WM pearl waiting for this guy as well.

I've been thinking about getting mine proofed too. so let me know if you have it done!

-Max