• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big problems will I get refund?

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
But, if you're buying a watch that is supposed to be shipped from the UK and you are paying for that service, it's certainly not your responsibility to get it to the UK. Then the responsibility should be strictly on the dealer.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I don't think TB realized it was supposed to be trans-shipped through UK when he wrote that.
Thanks mate, that escaped me. It's been a very long week.

That subject I know more than you, sorry! But you can read about and learn too.. :)

Regards!
Oh really, and you are who, exactly?

After waiting 3 days still nothing... Should I open a dispute ask refund via Paypal? I don't want to loose my watch and money
Um, no you should not. opening a dispute with PP without the admin's permission will result in your removal from all replica fora, blacklisting with the dealers and more than likely the loss of your PP account. Trusted dealers are trusted for a reason, they won't let you down and if there is a problem the moderators of the forum will step in and help sort out the matter on your behalf.

I never heard of any dealer paying Customs fees (I don't belive that) The fees were incurred during transshipping, on theway to the dealer's agent in the UK that's why the fees were paid by them.and then suddenly it gets a new tracking number, never heard of that either. yeah, it was re-shipped out of the UK by the agent so of cause it will have a new tracking number

Usually if Customs gets your watch they will charge full tax and import fee for Brand name product compared to its Brand name value which is a large amount. They know the watch is fake and most guys aren't gonna run down a pay a big fee for a rep watch, or even admit trying to import one. Nope, not in the UK. It's quite common for this to happen. More common than an outright seizure until very recently. Unless the item is subject to a notice from the rights holder that is what happens and it's taxed at rep value.

My understanding is when dealers ship from other countries its to make it look like the package didn't come from China to you, however the problem is it still has to be shipped somewhere first, in this case from China to the UK, and it got caught by the UK this time.

So it all comes down to if the dealer has guranteed shipping, meaning they reship incase of seizure, if not then its on you to take the risk of importing a rep, some dealers reship free, some reship for half off, some tell you to go F yourself, all depends on what your agreement is with the dealer.
Pretty much +1 to all of the above but dealers have been paying any fees incurred in getting the item into the UK and to their agent.

I've answered you point by point in red mate, it was easier.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
TB, didn't know all that was invloved with the shipping but that makes sense.

But, if you're buying a watch that is supposed to be shipped from the UK and you are paying for that service, it's certainly not your responsibility to get it to the UK. Then the responsibility should be strictly on the dealer.

I agree with that.

smca

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/8/12
It's a lot of time - not seem to have a quick solution. First, ask for refund or a new product. If the product is release by customs, it will go to the hands of the staff of PT in UK anyway and no disadvantage for anybody.

John71

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/3/12
Can some mod help me with this?

John71

Banned
23/3/12
Which mod can help me here?

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
PM replied with cc to other MODs

Patient time
regards

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
All i see lately is new members being completely impatient, i dealt with one lately and believe me its the last time,in other words CHILL THE **** OUT, customs are cracking down in the uk, there is a post thats gathered real pace and some really knowledgeable people have made some great posts on what to do if seized etc etc, but dear me just wait, give it time, this is part of buying and owning replicas, if you dont like this then i suggest saving up and go buy gen or get out of this hobby entirely.

John71

Banned
23/3/12
Maybe impatient but we're not talking about 200$ here...

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Maybe impatient but we're not talking about 200$ here...

If its big money go buy a genuine, its a rep if it $20 or $700 stop bitching about it and wait!!your complaining about something which is in transit and taking it on some tracking details, details on tracking is not to be relied on at all, if your willing to do this replica game take the downs that come with it CHIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL OUT, if it is seized etc go back to the dealer they will sort something out im sure.IN TIME.And to add its in the hands of customs/mail people nothing you can do anyway.