• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to Forum

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Hello, I am new to the site and honestly amazed.. I have owned many Breitling and Omega watches over the years, and am interested in comparing so just purchased one on this site. I have a white and black genuine Super Avenger, and would like to add a blue one to my collection and just cant justify spending another 4K.

Nice to meet you all and if anyone can reccommend the best version of the Super Avenger I Would be very appreciative.

My "Grail" watch is Rolex Seadweller Deepsea, but I am sure that a Rolex quality cannot be duplicated for a few hundred dollars. So I will continue to save and dream!

See you around..

Surf

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome to RWI!
You would be surprised just how good the rep DSSD is mate.
Naturally I wouldn't be diving to 1000m wearing it but the looks and heft are basically the same. After all, a DSSD only costs Rolex about 1k to make with Swiss labour. You will see what I mean when your SA arrives.

I'll leave it up to the Breitling nuts to advise on the best model of that but there are some very good ones out there. Have a read of the Breit section: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/breitling-replicas-54

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Hello from New York and welcome.
Glad to have you on board.

waterluver

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/7/11
Welcome aboard!!! come by the chat box sometime and let us get to know you!!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Welcome indeed!
Please don't be afraid to ask for help when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
You've stumbled on a true fountain of knowledge, enjoy sipping from it, as too much is poison!

canuck2k

Known Member
10/7/12
Welcome to the forum.
I am new as well. I wanted to have variety in my collection but I'm limited but the size of my wrist and the bank balance, but I found this as a good way to try different watches.

I've had lots of gens as well, but hard to justify the price to myself when I can get the same look for 1/10th the price.

Still waiting for my first rep to arrive though