• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Forged Carbon Grand Prix Case: WIN!

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
That's fine with me. If the Grand Prix parts (not the full case) are on a rough ETA you told me via PM I have no issues with waiting. I understand this isn't exactly an easy project, and you are only one guy - not an entire factory in China so patience is a virtue here.

njeffrey3108

16/6/10
Still unable to send. I was trying to send you a PM via RepGeek, but I think the website is currently down right now?

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
ok jeff sorry try now i had the mod set my setting so u can pm now .. thank trailboss

Imaknockov

18/1/11
As I've stated previously, I will be producing a comprehensive tutorial for the case transplant. It's not really an option for something of this complexity. Lay your fears to rest! :D

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
hopefully my business will allowed me to buy that beauty and a nice gen ap strap

Imaknockov

18/1/11
Just a quick heads-up for you guys: I've got 7 cases done and one more in tow. I will be shipping the first pieces tomorrow. Part of what has slowed me down is that I've opted to use a new type of screw for the case lugs and the supplier has been slow in shipping (what else is new!)

Will be posting pics later this week to show you what I mean. They use the exact same flat blade screwdriver as the stock screws, but have more thread and you won't have to worry about them coming loose and getting lost

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
This thread makes me giddy with excitement!!! lol

Cannot WAIT for my turn to take delivery of these awesome pieces! :)