• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

same pec , different country

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
HI! my friends ! watch freaks!!!

some of you know that i used to live in naples florida , yes! i used to .
couse now i moved back to my country to start a new business , that hopefully will take me from poor to not 2 poor :picard:

anyways , i havent been in my country (bolivia) for almost 4 years, i brought my girlfriend with me , she is from europe , so now we are a little bit sick :)

you know, regular shit when comming to south america , little stomach problems for her and for me , little flu :)

anyways , soon i will be perfect :) if god wants, and i will be looking around for replica watches, we got a lot in bolivia , but i dont think i will see the expensive ones , i guess all of them are 21j.

what is cheap here is the amazing aligator and leather straps , i can get a nice handmade aligator wallet for less than 30 dolars , so i will start some proyects for nice aligator straps

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
WOW, good luck pal in which ever way you decide to take your path in life.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I am glad there not pics in this one...

Good luck Pec, a new start is always tough, but i am sure you will make it!!!

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Best of luck Pec

021.jpg

PecMan

4/5/09
thanks! guys ! dont worry i wont forget about you , as soon as i start my aligator strap empire , you will be getting some nice bolivians handmade ones
, if not , i will sent you an aligator

wolfwood

4/2/11
Can't wait to see you nice offering of good quality inexpensive genuie croc and gator straps! :maty:

JC7

15/6/10
Good luck, Pec... Didn't you just become a US citizen?