• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A couple of lume shots (16610 & PAM292)

jc368

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/7/11
Thought I'd share these. Mostly just playing around with my new camera (Fuji x100) to see what it can do, so apologies for the boring composition. Now I look at these shots again I might have been a little heavy handed with the post-processing in Lightroom, but I still in enjoy the look.

TC 16610, bought direct from TC this is the ETA2678 version. From what he said I think this was his test watch:
DSCF0190.jpg

PAM 292M, belongs to my partner and was recently resurrected after a terrible accident. Lug screw came out causing the watch to fall off and hit the ground. One lug lost, sapphire scratched and marks on the case - ouch! Turned out the marks on the case were actually bits of concrete it had hit (nice work Chinese ceramic manufacturers!) so I polished the sapphire with diamond paste and a dremel, then replaced the lugs with some new ones from panatime. Made sure to loctite the screws this time:
DSCF0263.jpg

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Love the lumeshots, especially when the watch remains visible.