• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PURETIME Package turned up EMPTY!!

moller

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/5/09
I have maild puretime with no response. What should I do... As I understand the packadge havent been opend along the postal way......I recived this mail from the swedish post office...

Hello! Your shipment arrived at the airport with no content, that is empty. It is for this reason been returned to China, which is approached at these sad events. Call Customer Service at 010-XX XXX XX and say that for a complaint. Please state your package number EEXXXXXXXCN to see them where they stand. With kind regards Mia Posten AB Message Post airport terminal Box 141 190 46 Stockholm-Arlanda Fax: 08-XXXXXX Mail: XXXXXX.XXXXXX @ posten.se

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Wait until someone from puretime gets back to you.

Sent from my HTC Desire S

Hazz37

Banned
15/4/12
Sounds dodgy to me, customs have your watch, someone wearing it ? Can't see them sending it back to China.

moller

Banned
25/5/09
There was NOTHING!! in the pack completly EMPTY!! the watch have not been seized by customs....

Where is my AP Roo diver v3 swiss movement!!!

Hazz37

Banned
15/4/12
But you never saw the package ?

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
Someone opened up the parcel, happens sometimes. Wait till PT contacts you, if they don't, involve a moderator and contact them that way. You will sort it out, believe me, this is part of the hobby.... especially when living in scandinavian countries.

templeton

19/11/11
I'm confused. Did you actually receive an empty package, or just the message from the post office?

moller

Banned
25/5/09
NO I never recived the pack..... I tracked it with EMS and Swedish postal service after several phone calls I recived this mail from swedis customs postal service. I have never signed for a package or recived it in any way...

Hazz37

Banned
15/4/12
I am that officer.
Puretime would not send out an empty package.

moller

Banned
25/5/09
I am waiting for Angus to get back to me...

Poker

16/3/12
The package must have arrived in Sweden visibly damaged/open. Otherwise the post wouldn't intercept and return it.

Probably someone in China or along the way decided to open it and steal the contents.

ohtoht

23/5/12
Who eats the loss? That's a lot of money for a watch dealer to lose considering the thin margin. Also a lot of money for a buyer to lose. Curious to see how it is resolved

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
1 question , is the box
one of those magician boxes? where they put stuff and things dissapear?

Draven451

Known Member
14/9/11
The title of your post is misleading. If you have not even received the package then it could not be empty.

Your package is undelivered and/or maybe seized by customs.

Angus is very active over on RG you may consider contacting him over there. I'm sure he will get things straightened out for you.

moller

Banned
25/5/09
in what way is my post missleading?? did you read what I wrote?? The pack did arrive at the swedish postal service in stockholm!! they found that it was empty... The package has not been seized by customs!! How they found out that it was empty could be 2 ways: 1 it was an issue for tax declaration they opend the pack to se the invoice and found it empty.... 2 the pack was violated and already open.....

TheBattler

26/7/10
in what way is my post missleading?? did you read what I wrote?? The pack did arrive at the swedish postal service in stockholm!! they found that it was empty... The package has not been seized by customs!! How they found out that it was empty could be 2 ways: 1 it was an issue for tax declaration they opend the pack to se the invoice and found it empty.... 2 the pack was violated and already open.....

Either method involves them opening the parcel to check contents, contents that were suspicious enough to warrant a search in the first place.

Very fishy story, Sweden is not as bad as Germany, yet those get through all the time.

Plausible, but unlikely the entire truth is being told here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

moller

Banned
25/5/09
In what way should I no be telling the entire truth??

bwhitesox

Banned
23/4/06
Either method involves them opening the parcel to check contents, contents that were suspicious enough to warrant a search in the first place.

Very fishy story, Sweden is not as bad as Germany, yet those get through all the time.

Plausible, but unlikely the entire truth is being told here.

Dude seriously things go missing get broken and all other sorts of crap in the post...Is it that implausible that a box will get delivered open with nothing inside?