• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Favorite T-Shirt brands?

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
So, before we get started, I know there are some old farts who will say "I just wear my Hanes Beefy-Ts and they're fine. Why would you pay more than $5 for a t-shirt? They're all the same!" Well, no. Nice t-shirts have better material and look better.

My personal style when I have a choice is very simple, either jeans or khaki shorts (depending on the weather) and usually a t-shirt. Sometimes I wear a V-neck, sometimes a crewneck. So far my favorite brand I've found so far is James Perse, though they are expensive, the fit and feel of the fabric is second to nothing else I've found. Here's a pic:

747451C1.jpg

Their "vintage slub crewnecks", pictured above, are really nice and have a kind of worn in feel the first time you wear them.

I'm interested to know if there are other options out there that might be a little less cost prohibitive. I know we've got some ballers, wanna be ballers, and snappy dressers in here so I'm curious to know what other people wear. Besides Hanes, because i'm not wearing those.

Oskeet

Horology Curious
21/5/12
Kirkland t-shirts from Costco. The material is thick and feels great. The price isn't bad either.

notsobreit

16/9/10
american rag has super comfy plain tshirts and are real cheap... $10-15range
even the v-necks from target are fine for mowin the yard or running to the groc store...

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
When I'm not wearing this
old-man-sex-t-shirt-600x426.jpg

I generally wear Merona tees and Michael Brandon Sueded tee style shirts.

Hanes underwear in various colors :facepalm:

Hazz37

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/4/12
Me, American made T-shirts, they have a better neckline than the UK ones.

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
I'm not really into shirts with printing on them, just plain colors for me. Seen a couple decent suggestions so far, anything else? Not really looking for mow the yard/shooting range type shirts, more like casual but still looking nice shirts, like something I would wear on a friday night out with the wife.

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
I generally wear Merona tees and Michael Brandon Sueded tee style shirts.

Hanes underwear in various colors :facepalm:

+1 on the merona

weird topic ACP... I'm not answering any underwear questions. (with words)