• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello RWI!

robespierre

Horology Curious
24/5/12
I am amazed at the knowledge, talent, and for an Internet forum, civility here at RWI.

A little about me: I've wanted 4 watches in my lifetime: the original Tag Heuer Formula 1 (I'm an F1 nut), Tag Heuer S/el (Senna's watch and my favorite bracelet), Rolex GMT (Magnum PI's watch), and Rolex Submariner (James Bond's watch). Well the F1 was an easy price point. When I made enough scratch to justify the S/el, I bought it. While I've come to the point where I can justify a gen GMT or Submariner, the current offerings really don't do enough for me to drop US $8K+ at an AD. I looked into vintage and, for what I want, the prices are staggering. So I think, over time, I'll acquire the pieces to build my dream watch, a no-crown Sub. In the meantime, there are some fantastic reps out there - which brought me to this site. It's opened my eyes to a lot of other great watches.

Thanks to the folks that host and contribute.

-Robespierre

TheBattler

26/7/10
Thanks for the kind words, make yourself at home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Welcome to the darkside....several guys in your neck of the woods here..
See ya around I hope.

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Hello from New York and welcome.
Rob is right,some great members in your neck of the woods.
Glad to have you on board.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Welcome to the forum. I hope you just dont noticed vintage pams...then its REALLY downhill

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Step away from the Panerai section and you'll be fine ;)

Welcome to the forum mate. Hope you find what you're looking for. If you've got any questions about building older rolex subs feel free to drop me a PM and hopefully I can help.