• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega SMP

kinstontine

Known Member
17/1/12
PMd Stan about his Omega SMP on Friday afternoon. Got a reply that night, sent payment around midnight, received USPS confirmation code on Saturday, and the watch came Monday. Couldn't be happier with the process.

OmegaPOFL

Renowned Member
10/3/09
It's actually insane how fast wbk ships lol..
nice sea master :)

kinstontine

Known Member
17/1/12
Yeah, I was blown away by how quickly it came. Literally a day and a half (business days).

Rainsick33

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
I sent stan a pm twice regarding this same piece, couple days apart. No response?!? any clue where he is?

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
I sent stan a pm twice regarding this same piece, couple days apart. No response?!? any clue where he is?

I get too many PM's to get caught up all the time. I'm working to get caught up as fast as I can.

As for the SMP, I'm sold out. I am waiting for new stock.

dlc.nla

23/8/11
I get too many PM's to get caught up all the time. I'm working to get caught up as fast as I can.

As for the SMP, I'm sold out. I am waiting for new stock.

No excuses Stan. We need our drugs... I mean reps
J/k man, try not to spend TOO much time on us.
Be sure to leave some time for a little food, a little sleep, & a lot of love making (or self gratification) ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

kinstontine

Known Member
17/1/12
His responses have ranged from as quickly as the same day to 3 days, but he has replied to all the PMs I've sent him that warrant a response. For someone who does this on the side as a hobby, I've always found him to be very "professional" (if that makes sense).

dogdrawz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/12
Just ordered the PO, & awaiting the SMP also.

<----says it all