• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Date will not set

TheGooch

Known Member
8/5/12
OK, so I received my DSSD from PT a few days ago and the date wont set-it always jumps to the next day every 12 hrs.! i though maybe it was something I was doing wrong but I have tried it several times in the a.m. and in the p.m. and the same thing happens(jumps to the next day every 12 hrs.). Can I get this fixed, or would it even be worth getting fixed? Anyone else ever have this happen, and Im sure some of you watch geniuses could tell me exactly whats wrong here.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Theres one I never heard of before. Not to laugh at you but it is funny.:biglaugh:

TheGooch

Known Member
8/5/12
:) Dude, I swear to you. I have tried it several times, WTF?! Im not hallucinating-at least I hope not...

Ok, so maybe Im just totally retarted. I just pulled the crown out and moved the hands clock-wise, and indeed the date changes in 24 hr intervals. I swear I tried before and it didnt work. Ok, moderator can we delete this thread because I dont want to look like a complete dumbass to everyone on the forum;) Please...

TheGooch

Known Member
8/5/12
Yes, that was my intention. Im glad you caught that. You pass. Good job:)