• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

finally my forged carbon parts have arrived (ap gp rg)

jstreit

Renowned Member
18/1/12
Hello zorro, you have some great looking pieces and skills. I can't pm you but if you could pm me with regards to building one of the red GPs :) thank you so much for your time!

LP640

18/1/09
Woah nice one bro! That's a nice piece you have there! Doesn't suit you.....sell to me.....:p

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
ha ha its been sold about 4 weeks ago .. now modding a new one will try to make the gen strap fit much more flusher !!

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
just another quick update .... my version 1.1 modded links update ... much flusher strap fit to end link now .... very very close to the gen !! the strap sits so much better now !!

DSCF0942.jpg

DSCF0943.jpg

DSCF0944.jpg

DSCF0946.jpg

DSCF0947.jpg

DSCF0948.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

DSCF0950.jpg

DSCF0951.jpg

Imaknockov

18/1/11
Hi Zorro.

nice to see the strap fitting much more flush. I trust you were successful in elongating the mounting holes in the lugs?

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
Hi Gio

Thanks .. I thought id try to see how it would work as I have a spare sets just in case it did not work out ... but totally happy with the way the strap fits now . maybe a small adjustment on one side !! yes totally successful mod now ... have you done yours yet ?

skysurfer78

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/5/10
OMG...I wish I had never found this thread here...really beautiful parts and watches here...I think I need a GP now :maty:

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
not really a big fan of this AP model specifically but much respect for all the time, effort and money you've spent thus far.

The strap is really wonderful. Looking forward to more posts from you.

njeffrey3108

16/6/10
Woah! another updated version from Z! that beauty is looking even solid than ever! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

justlounging

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/10
Oh mine....usually not a fan but this is out of this world!! *drool*

wow wow wow!!!!!!

harrypottersnapeclappin.gif

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
sick job, buddy! keep it up!!!
thanks my friend
Would you consider build one for me????

PM me please>
you have pm .. my version 1.1 was sold today but can build another one
Oh mine....usually not a fan but this is out of this world!! *drool*

wow wow wow!!!!!!

harrypottersnapeclappin.gif
thank you it was worth the time and effort ..
what about accuracy of caseback / dial and pushers??
well every ones know that case back is the tell sign because of the clear case back , dail its only slightly of , but only AP GP experts would ever be able to call you on this .. and what about the pusher ??

omal13

Known Member
27/4/11
Definitely want one, the PVD version.

But can you also fix the dial? I remembered one of member here made the dial closed to gen, but couldn't find his post.