• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

For Sale 1:1 made with gen as sample Swiss Goats

I9300SIII

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/6/12
GOATS R US LIMITED we are one of the leading goat distributorsis.
We look remarkably like Legitimate registered company under government registration and licensed, Registered No.666

We are recognized distributor of various breeds of goat we sell latest cross breeds and all established breeds with the minimum of 1 full year international warranty.

We specialize in a wide range of breeds such as Boer, Saen, British Alpine, Nubian (Etc) At Discounted Rates.

We supply superior quality goats and all are carefully inspected by a responsible QA team before packaging.

We give maximum guarantee for live delivery of items bought from us.

Well we offer international standard warranty with full acceptance for replacement or full refund of money back.

Company Name : GOATS R US LIMITED
Registered No.07403672

Best Offer Buy Any 2UNITS OF OUR PRODUCT AND GET 1 FREE.

TERACOM LIMITED strive to offer high-quality goats at competitive prices. All of our goacts are brand new, never used, never abused. We maintain multiple-supplier sources for our goats as a means of being able to continually offer the best goats at the best prices. Contact us for further informations about warranty process.

For more information regarding purchase, kindly contact me at goatfuc*[email protected] , I look forward in placing your order with us and giving you the most competent services as we are using this medium to look for buyers of goat breeds we stock.

We are committed to doing all it takes to keep you a satisfied customer! Many thanks and God bless you as you place your order with GOATS R US LIMITED

Your enquiry will be greatly appreciated.

633565626670137046goats.jpg

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
do i get a discount if i get 5 of each...ohh and do you accept monopoly money...