• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Repgeek down ? (Megathread, merged)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yes sir. In their quest for to much power Sparta found it's demise

along with Athens :popcorn:

spartadozer.jpg

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Our staff was able to change to an entire new server and we were up in hours. The geeks are still fixing a cut fiber optic cable caused by a nearby construction mishap, oh my.:snort:

Still no answer to any of theses questions

To the head geek instead of more BS why don't you be honest with your members??
Tell them you lied about the cut fiber optic cable
Tell them you lied to your mods to have them lie for you
Tell them how you lied on other forums and continue your BS story
Tell them how little their opinions mean to you
Tell them how the funds they gave were spent

(disclaimer from me, this is NOT directed to members or mods of geek its directed to the HEAD geek)

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
Regardless of how entertaining this thred might be, we have to consider closing it unless something very productive emerges soon. And i mean very soon.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I've actually enjoyed this thread. It's given us a chance to meet folks from the other forum and get a little aquainted with each other. At 50 pages long it would be a travesty to end it now.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I'm just happy for us and its kinda funny to rub their nose in it, thats all.:sub4me:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No one is closing anything.

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
Why does anyone own a physical server these days? You can start up a linux virtual server from any number of host providers and have a new server running in 5 minutes. Maybe 30 minutes with patching and updating and maybe a few hours if you have to migrate a lot of date.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I didn't deal with the issue, cause to be honest i didn't care that much but i really have to agree with sub.

There are questions that have to be answered and as long as you don't answer them, that's just disrespectful to the members. What's that top secret thing that none of the members had to know? I don't like that kind of secrets and i don't like the staff attitude on the problem... No good for me...

My 2 cents and my just personal opinion.

We have a saying here, if you don't praise your home, it will fall down and crush you...

Glad to be on this home!

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
What CB said.

It was good seeing the navy blue again but I definitely plan to hang around here a bit more as well.

Heck TB runs the place- it's gotta be a classy joint.

heh heh, classy? Me? :D

Yep.......you.
respect-051.gif

Our boss is a star act.
star1.gif

Our staff was able to change to an entire new server and we were up in hours. The geeks are still fixing a cut fiber optic cable caused by a nearby construction mishap, oh my.:snort:

Agreed........and we were still operational during that time with only intermittent interruptions.
lovecomputer1.gif

Still no answer to any of theses questions

To the head geek instead of more BS why don't you be honest with your members??
Tell them you lied about the cut fiber optic cable
Tell them you lied to your mods to have them lie for you
Tell them how you lied on other forums and continue your BS story
Tell them how little their opinions mean to you
Tell them how the funds they gave were spent

(disclaimer from me, this is NOT directed to members or mods of geek its directed to the HEAD geek)

I didn't deal with the issue, cause to be honest i didn't care that much but i really have to agree with sub.

There are questions that have to be answered and as long as you don't answer them, that's just disrespectful to the members. What's that top secret thing that none of the members had to know? I don't like that kind of secrets and i don't like the staff attitude on the problem... No good for me...

My 2 cents and my just personal opinion.

We have a saying here, if you don't praise your home, it will fall down and crush you...

Glad to be on this home!

Tsk tsk my friends........you should know better!!!
1lg045angry1.gif

Repgeek hierarchy policy #1........

QuestionsAreABurden1.jpg

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
Regardless of how entertaining this thred might be, we have to consider closing it unless something very productive emerges soon. And i mean very soon.

Why? What's the harm with this? It's just a conversation...

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Looking for an image to use on a website, did a Google image search for "bored."

Found this, which made me think of RG for some reason so I had to share....

safe_image.php

cg-tuned

20/5/10
Looking for an image to use on a website, did a Google image search for "bored."

Found this, which made me think of RG for some reason so I had to share....

safe_image.php

Blahahahahahahaghahahaha!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

stilltsie

Horology Curious
25/10/09
I hope not. Have a sales thread to start and don't want to re-date the photos!