• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

164N Rec'd from PT.....

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
I've got several DSN's and very happy with all of them...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I offered a replacement to Mr.RadioActive but he wanted me to ship a new one to him before he sends back, the PAM164 is temporarily out of stock for about one week so I told him to send it back first and I will ship once I get it back in stock. He was not happy with this and requested for a refund, I agreed and now I am sending him the return instruction and I will refund immediately after I received the watch.

P.S. I have not received any images of the defected watch from Mr.RadioActive so far. But it is fine, I will refund whenever I receive his return.

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
I can completely understand what you are talking about.... When shit hits the fans, TD-s become not so nice and try to solve the issue without others getting to know it and maintaining their 'positive' feedbacks.

Happened to me with PT, TS but never happened with Sead or Toro. I think mods will eventualy close this thread and you need to sort it out in private. Good luck and let us know!!!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I did said next time when you received a defective watch from me and please contact me via pm and I will take care of this, you post immediately on forums will make the members think this is a bad rep, I am not the only dealer selling this and why I would tell you to hide the bad things about a watch? If a watch is defected and I never denied on any forums, if I made mistakes and I never say I am right, I offered you a replacement because I know it will be back in stock in a week or two and it wil be just the right timing that I received your watch, when you asked me to ship it first and I just can't because I do not have it in stock so I cannot ship first, I said I hoped you can send it back first and I will send once it is back in stock, you suddenly become very upset and told me this is not acceptable and ask for a refund, then I said I would refund once I have received the watch from you. I am sorry I said I didn't receive any images from you and I think you sent to my staffs and I will check with them, I didn't get the pics in my pm or email, this is my fault, I am sorry about this. Already sent you the return instructions and please let me know if you have received them.

I again sorry about this and thank you for your order.

This is not about me, I am open to suggestions and complains and I never try to hide my bad services, this time it is about the watch, I personally think this is a good rep but someone received a bad one and I would love to help them immediately. Posting on the forum is totally fine and contact me first is only my suggestion to better deal with these kind of problems, if the watch has real problems and I would have told you on the forums.
I just want to say I am not trying to hide anything but to solve this problem in a better way.
I admit I shouldn't have said such things and sorry about this

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I can completely understand what you are talking about.... When shit hits the fans, TD-s become not so nice and try to solve the issue without others getting to know it and maintaining their 'positive' feedbacks.

Happened to me with PT, TS but never happened with Sead or Toro. I think mods will eventualy close this thread and you need to sort it out in private. Good luck and let us know!!!

This is not about me, I am open to suggestions and complains and I never try to hide my bad services, this time it is about the watch, I personally think this is a good rep but Mr.RadioActive received a bad one and I would love to help them immediately. Posting on the forum is totally fine and contact me first is only my suggestion to better deal with these kind of problems.
I just want to say I am not trying to hide anything but to solve this problem in a better way.

I am sorry to know you also had bad experience with me and I didn't know if I had apologized and I just want to say sorry about this.

D

d4m.test

I can only imagine how frustrating this is for you, but PureTime is offering you a refund. I don't think he can do much more than that. I totally agree that he probably shouldn't have posted his "version" of the story here, but as a business he must have felt pressure to defend himself a little as I'm sure this forum is a huge source of customers. His request to email in private first and then post on the forums doesn't seem way out of line either.

Either way, he's apologized, and offered a refund. It's not the ideal situation, but it's probably the best he can do. I think you're entitled to post some pictures here since he claims he never received them. Unless it's photoshopped, pictures don't lie. We've all seen defects in lots of QC pics, so posting another defect shouldn't be a problem to anyone.

Stonie

Horology Curious
24/1/12
This is just one of many such stories about any TD. None has failed to make good in my experience. So I'd not mention the TD in a post, but I might post pics for opinions. Only once the remedy is complete do I post the positive experience. PMs and emails come first, for days or weeks while resolving it.

Part of why we get upset is that pre-paying to China from abroad is scary. We are torn between hope and fear. That is unavoidable. So posting in public is a last resort.

12 exclamation marks in a row and all caps in a sentence is a symptom that we need to chill and recognize the trust/vulnerability mix is crazy-making if you don't make peace with it up front.

FWIW

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I only wrote down what happened between us after I saw this reply.

I rec'd a PM from Angus, and must say that I'm kinda shock at the PMed response. I will not comment out of respect on this defective watch, or post pictures for the moment.

And regarding this...

You asked me to stop posting, you asked me not to post pics, you asked me to keep it quiet. I did... I shut up about it and respected you.

I didnt tell you to stop posting, I didnt tell you to not to post pics, I just told you to contact me NEXT TIME when you receive a bad watch from me. I hope you dont mind I post our conversations here, I again do not want to make you a bad guy and I only want to say I didnt say different things in front of and behind doors.

puretime said:
I am sorry my friend, it is only temporarily out of stock and it will be back in stock in about 2 weeks, if you send it back and it will be just the perfect time that we will have it back in stock while we received your watch.

But if you need a refund and it is also fine, I will send you return instructions and I will refund immedately after I receive the watch, thank you.

I have 6K products on my web-site and I cannot notify the forum members when every watch is out of stock, when a customer places an order and we found it out of stock then we will contact the customer and sometimes the customers are willing to wait and we will refund if they cant wait.

Sending the return instructions. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Mr.RadioActive said:
**EDITED DUE TO FORUM POLICY NOT TO POST PM CONTENT
puretime said:
Dear Sir,

I am sorry the PAM164 is temporarily sold out so I cannot get one for you now.

Please let me know your order number and I will send you the return instructions asap.

And I will send the replacement once I get it back in stock.

Thanks.

Mr.RadioActive said:
**EDITED DUE TO FORUM POLICY NOT TO POST PM CONTENT
puretime said:
Dear Sir,

I am sorry about this, next time please email me or PM me directly or this may make the entire public think the watch is no good, if the watch in the video is good for you then there must be a faulty one and I will replace for you.

Please let me know your order number and I will send return instruction to you.

Really sorry about this.

Cheers,
Angus

This is only a misunderstanding and I hope we can work together to fix this.

Again I am very sorry to make you feel unhappy about this.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Guys, there is more to this than you know. I am not happy with Mr. Radioactive.

Nowhere has Angus told him not to post pics or to shut up about this nor has anyone (Angus included) seen pics of this watch. The exact nature of his complaint is still a mystery to all involved bar MRA. Angus has done just about all he could to keep this guy happy, he has offered a refund sight unseen, what else can he do?

Mr.Radioactive: Can you explain to me why you are demanding that Angus refund you now or you will open a PP dispute? You are NOT permitted to do so unless a member of staff says so and so far you have not contacted anyone from staff over this AFIK. You have been here long enough to know how it works. You will get your refund when Angus gets his watch back, the same as with any business.

If a PP dispute is opened you will be banned from not just RWI but all the rep fora and your name will go on the dealer black list making it almost impossible for you to purchase a watch from any trusted dealer ever again. A PayPal dispute would result in Angus losing his PP account and thus the members here will lose their ability to pay via PP.

You have been telling one story here and going a different way behind the scenes, not clever or nice mate. You also have no right to demand Angus delete his posts here, that is up to Angus to decide.

Mr.RadioActive

23/8/07
I do not see this issue the same way as you do or Angus. However as have already done out of respect have deleted posts about this matter. I am also accepting personal blame. I appreciate your authority as well and respect Angus as a TD. Providing I do get a refund when this watch is received back this issue is over. I appreciate the replica community and this forum to much to lose my privilege of being a part of it. Perhaps I misjudged Angus integrity.

granvino

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/11
This is the rep world, our rep world. It is not a perfect world. This are the days of near perfect rep PAM's and the Noob factory has certainly pushed the envelope to 99% accuracy levels on some OTB models as we never imagined just a few months back, for very low prices. Angus is an incredible dealer, given the fantastic marketing job he has done with his website and the constant exchange he keeps with all of us. Let's take a breathe here and let all issues get solved so we can enjoy our hobby.

justlounging

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/10
I never had an issue with Angus and he is truly a Trusted Dealer..he listens to the members and replies accordingly rather than just give the usual 'run of the mill' replies..

Thumbs up to Angus!! :)