• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Here it is, the ultimate 16610

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
Wow, whats the dmg to the pocket?

total cost of parts alone is about 950

Sick work rsh. ( as usual)!!! Trying to understand... is the crystal with AR cyclops correct for this series? I.e. Y series (I think) without ROLEXROLEXrehaut

No, it is wrong but I am told that the rolex service center is swapping new crystals with AR when servicing (if needed) so it does not matter and AR is awesome (it only affects the date window) - IMO it makes the sub more gen, rep crystals can look really good, but no rep crystal looks this good

Wow I like this build! Yeah, we've been waiting for that TC dwo v2 forever. Is it me or the TW bezel is similar with the TC? They look to have same teeth.

The teeth are a bit deeper than tc, and varies around the bezel too, close enough I guess

Thanks for all the comments fellas

montrealer

22/7/08
FAIL!

No just joking, seriously, that thing looks 100% gen. Excellent execution on the mods and assembly.

Congrats !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

giobo

6/5/10
The F'ing thing looks real to me.

It is indeed awesome!!
Only geeks like us in here should walk into these great projects...
In real life you cannot be called out even if you wear a noob sub..
Will upload some pics of my wm9 V3..It is indeed relly good ...
I am thinking of fitting a whole gen bezel assembly but i don't believe that around 300eur is normal money for just a bezel..Can buy the Sean case with that money and have something close enouph..

rsh

3/4/10
950 for parts, so 1500 rshtail?

Well, in all honesty, the rehaut shaving took a while, I understand you can get it shaved from TC, but I wanted something between the lugs. Otherwise, install is not too bad, I would think you could always get sneed or watchguyusa to do a similar build for not too much money.

It is indeed awesome!!
Only geeks like us in here should walk into these great projects...
In real life you cannot be called out even if you wear a noob sub..
Will upload some pics of my wm9 V3..It is indeed relly good without gen parts...
I am thinking of fitting a whole gen bezel assembly but i don't believe that around 300eur is normal money for just a bezel..Can buy the Sean case with that money and have something close enouph..

I just sold the sean case. I contemplated doing it......2-3 issues arise. 1) movement ring is not included....well my buddy fatmatt fabricates them - problem solved - Gio - hit me up when you need one. Also the TC ring can be sanded a tad to fit in there. The sean case tolerances are amazing.

2) The tc wm9 tw noob dials ALL need to be sanded as it only fits gen dial - I can do it but it adds a level of complexity. Now if you use a gen dial, issue solved.

3) TC strap needs a tad bit of sanding on the bottom of the SEL to perfect the fit. The sean strap is so so. It does have a better SEL fit btw compared to this, but good enough is ......well good enough.

I think sean case is an amazing case and deserves a gen dial and the clone 3135 when improved. That would be an amazing build....DCpark has one in the pipeline. Sean case is so close.....

Is that the londongeorge crystal??

Yes, I highly recommend it. I must be honest, I have had my doubts on a gen crystal. I mean a clark is soo close. Even the TC crystals are very good, I just think the stock TC crystal has a cyclops that distorts but I can always swap that with a noob cyclops and fix the issue. But the AR effect a fawking badass, love it.

fixen

Renowned Member
3/4/11
Looks great!!
My is having the same crystal and gen insert + crown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rsh

3/4/10
I think this is the best mass produced case / sub. I must admit when BK assembles his sub, it is a better final product compared to what TC sends you. After doing all that is needed to install everything get it all lined up, I appeciate BKs work that much work.

giobo

6/5/10
img20120528194740.jpg

img20120528194606.jpg

img20120528194548.jpg

img20120528194251.jpg

img20120528194236.jpg

What do you think of mine???

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
I hope the 1500 i spent on my bk sub turns out to look like your sub. That really nice.

rsh

3/4/10
Giobo
that LV looks fantastic. I think that is the recent TC offering and that particular combo from TC is an amazing value. That is a v3 right ? The crown "hiding" is what hints towards that.

I hope the 1500 i spent on my bk sub turns out to look like your sub. That really nice.

Wow, I expect a few gen parts on that sub.....do tell tony

giobo

6/5/10
Giobo
that LV looks fantastic. I think that is the recent TC offering and that particular combo from TC is an amazing value. That is a v3 right ? The crown "hiding" is what hints towards that.

It is a wm9 v3.The only gen part is a gen crown.But the TC bracelet...I had the TC but gave it to my brother and sold the spare parts..
I think they are like old and new MBW..The TC is as good as wm9 in the first glance but the old wm9 one has something in the quality and finish that makes it "different"..Do i sound to geek??Sorry ...

D

d4m.test

rsh it IS F"N MAGIC! Altho, NO suprize comming from you, Bro! CONGRATS! I hope someone hooks you up with a NOOB crystal SOON!