• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super Avenger V3 Bezel Exchange

fleadepot

24/7/10
Hampshire
I know that SMIDSY can. he is more active on RG than on here. I gues that also Domi should be able to do it but i am not sure.

etto09

Renowned Member
13/11/06
Do it yourself!!!
It isn't that hard. Have done it maself and will do it again as soon as my gen bezel arrives.
Could do a write-down then ;)

Sent from an ?

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
etto09 do you make it with cutted gems or with longer screws?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I know that SMIDSY can. he is more active on RG than on here. I gues that also Domi should be able to do it but i am not sure.

Is Daniel/Smidsy still even in the rep scene anymore? I thought that there was a big riff a while back over there.

etto09

Renowned Member
13/11/06
etto09 do you make it with cutted gems or with longer screws?

None of them. I use the gen and the rep click spring. This works and you can adjust the resistance with the standard bezel screws :maty:

fleadepot

24/7/10
Hampshire
None of them. I use the gen and the rep click spring. This works and you can adjust the resistance with the standard bezel screws :maty:

Sounds really clever :) Do you use them both one on top of the other or some other way?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Well I sure do miss the parts source. If he is still in this game i would love to buy some things.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Do it yourself!!!
It isn't that hard. Have done it maself and will do it again as soon as my gen bezel arrives.
Could do a write-down then ;)

Sent from an ?
Are you sure you tried it on a V3?

I gave it a try and it wasn't easy at all, I had to make a new spring from scratch. And still, the fitting was not the best.

CLS also gave it a try and succeded, but he has to source longer screws and have them nickel plated, which is also not the best since the plating will wear over time.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Is Daniel/Smidsy still even in the rep scene anymore? I thought that there was a big riff a while back over there.

He just completed a watch for me. Yes he still does work. I know some have had issues with him , but he has always taken care of me.

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12

i have tried that and dident work with a v3 and gen bezel without mods

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
So I assume you just can't pop off the bezel and put the gen one on? There seems to be a lot of modification involved

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09

So I assume you just can't pop off the bezel and put the gen one on? There seems to be a lot of modification involved

I gave it a try and it wasn't easy at all, I had to make a new spring from scratch. And still, the fitting was not the best.

CLS also gave it a try and succeded, but he has to source longer screws and have them nickel plated, which is also not the best since the plating will wear over time.