• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Ice Bang or V6 Black Magic?!

hublotfan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/12
I can't decide! I've been going back and forth between these two for days!

The only thing holding me back from the BM is the dial cut outs - does anybody have issues with this upclose? I've read these forums and they look OK.

The Ice bang face is super clean and sharp - which I love. Anybody examining the watch up close would not know.

Help me make a final decision please!

http://www.marvellousreplica.com/products_detail.php?ProId=1426

http://www.marvellousreplica.com/products_detail.php?ProId=1427

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
If u haven't gotten an ice bang yet, that's the choice you should go

hublotfan

20/4/12
Ah man! Despite the two votes (lol) I went with the BM from MR.
The full ceramic case still appeals to me and I love the look of it. As I stated above, the only concern is the dial cut out, but I'm hoping for the best!

It looks like quite a good rep - I will let you guys know when I receive QC and the watch! Thanks you two!

mjmj

3/11/09
I have both. But if I had to choose 1 I would go for the bmii

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
can anybody please post some pics of the v6 ice?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

including lume shot pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I have both. But if I had to choose 1 I would go for the bmii

can anybody please post some pics of the v6 ice?

including lume shot pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase!

I agree with guru

PLEASE INFO ABOUT THE ICE V6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALE

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
Ah man! Despite the two votes (lol) I went with the BM from MR.
The full ceramic case still appeals to me and I love the look of it. As I stated above, the only concern is the dial cut out, but I'm hoping for the best!

I was wondering that too. Why do the V6s have such bad dial "cut out"? Does it looks bad in the flesh?

hublotfan

20/4/12
I was wondering that too. Why do the V6s have such bad dial "cut out"? Does it looks bad in the flesh?

My guess is the carbon fiber dial. I've read that the dial is actual carbon fiber - which in this case would be difficult to cut with a smooth finish - thus showing the roughness of the edges.

All other dials are probably made of plastic and are able to be perfectly cut on the other hand.

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
My guess is the carbon fiber dial. I've read that the dial is actual carbon fiber - which in this case would be difficult to cut with a smooth finish - thus showing the roughness of the edges.

All other dials are probably made of plastic and are able to be perfectly cut on the other hand.

wow actual carbon fiber, that's awesome. Then i cant really blame them for the bad cutout!

hublotfan

20/4/12
don't take my word for it :)

Just what I've read and the only plausible and logical explanation for the dodgy cutout.