• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hey RWI from a noob

t_shadle

Looking Around
10/4/12
I'm glad I stumbled onto this forum. I've had a passion for watches for as long as I can remember. Most notably the ole' roles sub. When I was a young man in the air force I vowed that when I got a job making $50k a year I would treat myself to a rolex. Well that salary milestone came and went several years ago along with the addition of a wife and kids. Needless to say several yrs later and several pay raises later no rolex. So that brought me to the world of replicas. I have done tons of research on my own but after sniffing around the RWI forums for the last week I have read more useful info than ever before. As they say information is power!

So someday I'll own a gen GMT master II C. Same day I get to buy my corvette. (never)

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
great way to finally fulfill your dream... kind of. Welcome!

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
I like your spirit! Welcome to the world of reps, you'll definitely like it here, and also most likely spend too much money (but still well below the price of a gen sub or gmt) :lol:

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Welcome to the darkside!

We are glad to have you

DonBrizzel

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/09
You can put your sub together with information here to even fool yourself if it's a rep or gen.

Welcome aboard!

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Welcome to the club and one way or another you'll have that watch... ;)

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Welcome!!
Searching for a really good Rolex replica is ultimately what brought most of us here as well. So you're in good company.
Read a lot, don't be afraid to ask questions, ignore those having a grumpy day, and hang onto your wallet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Welcome T.

John Lennon said "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"
We can't help you w/ the Vette, but as other members have posted, you will be amazed at the Rolex reps.
Keep doing your research and ask all the questions you need to.
We are all here to help.
Again, welcome.

You will get there....
004-12.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome mate, glad to have you here.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Welcome to the best rep watch forum in the universe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD