• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help on EMS tracking

iamgaius

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/12
Hi everyone kindly help me with my tracking number, a TD sent me this tracking number EA118038185HK, its been 4 days since TD sent this but still no info, so i'm a bit worried.

Plus also take note that it is shipped from Hong Kong when usually the reps are shipped from China, Is this something to be worried about?

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
Im sure shipping from Hong Kong is safer than shipping in mainland China

iamgaius

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/12

Yes sir, i tried this site and various others for the last 3 day and still nothing.

Im sure shipping from Hong Kong is safer than shipping in mainland China

I do hope so, but the thing is there is no info regarding the parcel when checked on ems site. This is whats keeping me worried sir.

Is it perfectly normal that after 4 days the item has been shipped the ems database is not yet updated?

Has anyone experienced this?

Tb1991

16/1/12
I've personally experienced no update on EMS for a few days then a large influx of information to appear at once, I'd not be worried Sir.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Going on past experience I don't even bother checking the tracking until at least a week or two has passed and still no package. It's so poor at times it's almost not worth it. I've easily had 4-5 days pass before it even shows up as shipped mate. Just relax. Also I've had plenty posted from Hong Kong as well as Ganghzou

grejyedi

29/12/11
Would a Hong Komg package even come up on the China system?

I know that when I get them they don't show up on the UK system because they change the number.

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12
Remember its chinese holiday and will probably not be visible for another 7 days.