• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mr.Big and Wonderful has passed away

dingleberry

19/11/09
For those of you who may not know, Paul has passed away. With permission from Joewatch, below is his announcement..

We lost a good friend, good person and member - Mrbigandwonderful

I am sorry to post that yesterday, Mrbigandwonderful, whose real name is Paul, lost his long and hard fight with cancer.

Paul is survived by wife wife, son and daughter in college and of course his youngest daughter Ava.

I first met Paul on RG years ago when I sold him a Bell & Ross. When he got it it was missing a screw on the back. From a deal that could have went bad we became great friends.

From pming to texting to phone calls to meeting at GTG's our friendship grew.

Two years ago his family and my family went on vacation together to Aruba and we had a great time. Him, his wife and daughter were such happy fun people.

Last year his wife and daughter came to NY and we all spent the day together in NYC without him. We had a lot of fun teasing him sending texts and pics.

Over the past two years I would literally speak with him everyday. Strange how you can meet someone over the internet and live hundreds of miles away from each other but be such good friends But that was Paul. Paul was the kindest, most genuine person I have met.

He was a trusted friend and at times an adviser who always knew the right thing to do.

Over the past month his health really became bad. I didn't speak to him much over the last few weeks as he was on morphine and unable to speak. I was informed of his condition through his wife . He was at home with his family and hospice helping him.

Paul was fighting this for years and always kept a great attitude and I believe came to peace with it before he passed.

As far as religion and such I don't fully know what I believe but some of you may have noticed yesterday morning I changed my avatar to his. I was sitting at my computer and just got a feeling to do it. A few of you guys noticed and pmed or text me if he was OK. At the time I didn't know anything but as it turns out I changed the avatar at about the same time he passed. Now I know in my heart that that was him saying goodbye.

Good bye my friend, I will miss you.​
RIP Paul. Prayers for the family.

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
I was fortunate enough to meet Paul at a GTG. He was very friendly and passionate about his watches. My heart goes out to the family.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
RIP Paul.... :(

Someone please let us know if there is any way we can help supporting his familly.

Kink51

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/12
What kind words and a wonderful friendship. Sorry for your loss.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I never had any dealings with him but I wish his family all the best.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Damn. RIP and my condolences to his family.
The above has been added to his profile and his account switched to lifetime VIP as is RWI custom.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Never had the pleasure of dealing with him myself. Prayers for him and his family. RIP Paul.

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Always sad to hear the passing of someone who was much loved by those who knew them.

RIP

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
I didn't know the man.

Dberry, it sounds like you have some fond memories and stories, as do other members who knew him.
Keep those memories in your heart and continue to tell those stories to anyone who will listen.
Do this, and he will live forever...My condolences

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Damn, from all the post I've read over at WC he was one hell of a guy. I'll be thinking of his family today.