• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First PureTime order - excellent service, very satisfied

mrbill

Horology Curious
7/3/12
March 15, I ordered a "Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116600 V5 Asian 21J"
March 16, I got the payment request and promptly paid.
March 19, I received the QC photos and told them "Looks great, ship it!"
March 20, I received the tracking number
March 26, watch arrived in the mail

It looks great, feels great, and the quality can't be beat for the price. I'm very happy and satisfied with the product and service from PureTime and will be giving them my business again.

The Glidelock bracelet is impressive and SOLID and HEAVY, but I prefer stitched composite bands from CountyComm lately, so that's what's in the picture. This was taken with a cell phone camera.

I've put the QC photos up at http://www.mrbill.net/watch/DSSD/ as well.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Congrats and welcome to the Belly Button Club....wear it well friend, wear it well.

Caviar and cigarettes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/12
I about to make a pure time purchase for an explorer1 anyone know how good there reps are on explorer 1 pvd pro hunter. Contacted Trevor but scared since its not in stock and the chine factory deal. Any suggestions?

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I about to make a pure time purchase for an explorer1 anyone know how good there reps are on explorer 1 pvd pro hunter. Contacted Trevor but scared since its not in stock and the chine factory deal. Any suggestions?

They'll get you the same watch most every other dealer will get you.
Trevor's a good guy. You'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabe.Shootman

Horology Curious
14/5/12
Hey just curious, i'm looking to purchase from PT but am terrified of having my watch caught at customs, as there is not listing for united states shipping on puretimes website. what country are you in? I am located in USA (Cali)