• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Overnight delivery from Switzerland.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Overnight delivery from Switzerland. (Delivered!)

Not a bad way to have a poor nights sleep. :whistle: :snort::popcorn::maty:*rwarrofl*:finger::SLEEP::mez::ped::jelly::aneki::jaw::roo::rotors::cheer::troll::troll:

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
haha.. T-minus...

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
I'm awake. Waiting... :popcorn:

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Is it this?

images

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
Twas a rap at my door!

Behold, a box.

FedEx%20Medium%20Box-500.jpg

Containing a watch! :thumbsup:

timex_on_side.jpg

Wait, not that thing... THIS is what was in the box. Carrera CV2014

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

Bad lighting at the moment. I'll take some more pics later.

TAG was the company that got me to really start noticing fine watches. I've looked forward to owning a Carrera for a long time. The 2014 is a modern classic! :maty:
Justice finally, for the 17 year old in me that used to wear this thing on the left!

SDC12364.jpg

boostin20

8/9/10
USA
Awesome, I love the 2014!! It's really one of the few carrera's I like b/c of no day/date function. Congrats!

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
As an old time TZ "WIS" I never warmed up to Tag>>>

Watches...I loved the old Heuer brand, but once Tag got involved us watch snobs rejected the concept as being too commercially oriented...(Yeah we were really a bunch of snobs!!)
We pretty much rejected the whole Brietling thing too, as being watches that were "assembled from parts"...Like I said...snobs!!
As a result of my earlier inbred prejudices, I have never even considered buying anything that said Tag on the dial...But...I really would love to have one of those old Heuer Monaco chrono's like "Stevie" wore in "Le Mans"..!!

Your new Tag is indeed a fine looking watch though!!:maty::maty::maty:

boostin20

8/9/10
USA
Watches...I loved the old Heuer brand, but once Tag got involved us watch snobs rejected the concept as being too commercially oriented...(Yeah we were really a bunch of snobs!!)
We pretty much rejected the whole Brietling thing too, as being watches that were "assembled from parts"...Like I said...snobs!!
As a result of my earlier inbred prejudices, I have never even considered buying anything that said Tag on the dial...But...I really would love to have one of those old Heuer Monaco chrono's like "Stevie" wore in "Le Mans"..!!

I don't mean to steer too far off topic, but there's a nice Heuer chrono on WUS for sale right now.

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07

Well, something about this watch stirred that post. :popcorn: Maybe you've reconsidered your stance a bit? I have a love/hate relationship with TH, but somehow I keep winding up with another gen.