• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WatchInternational - ?

Bklynboy

3/8/11
WatchInternational

Has of my fellow refuges heard from Mary or Rochest lately?

Put an order in with Rochest over a week ago and sent payment

5 days ago the replied to my status inquiry saying he had 2 of 3 in hand and asked me to wait 2 more days for him to secure the 3rd

Waited 3 days and sent him a note asking if he had gotten the order complete, offering to take a partial refund if he couldn't get the missing item

No reply, nothing since 5 days ago . . .

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
I'm in a similar boat. Bet they are just laying low.

Bklynboy

3/8/11
Hope you are right Rich, laying low is one thing, not being able to answer email is another

Another member in chat just now mentioned hearing from Rochest this morning, hope all's okay!

eugjr

Horology Curious
27/11/11
Their website wasn't affected by the raids in some factories?

CyrilClunge

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/11
I've exchanged 5 emails with Rochest today and just placed another order. He did say it would take longer than usual to source the watches, anything up to a week.

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
Even though they're a great TD, but I didn't want to mess around any longer, so I asked for a refund. Better safe than sry at this time of the year.

by the way, where r you from? SO i can tell you what time they're at work

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
did they already source the watch before you asked for refund?

Bklynboy

3/8/11
Glad to know Rochest is alright and understand the desire to lay low but frustrated by no reply to my emails over 5 days when he's taking orders via email from other members. . .

CyrilClunge

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/11
I know it's frustrating, my two watches that arrived today were paid for 3 weeks ago. I guess with it being just him at the moment plus all the other crap going on things aren't quite as slick as we're used to.

I did email him last week looking to place an order and didn't get an answer, today I emailed him to say the last order had arrived and got an answer right away. Just lucky I caught him at the keyboard I suppose.

AXC

Known Member
5/3/12
I was chatting with Rochest yesterday about HBB screws. I'm sure he's still just trying to get the third watch you ordered and will reply soon when he has it. The raids have him pretty freaked out, so things are moving a little slower than usual.

Delaforce

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/11
I've ordered 4 watches from Mary and Sillix in the past week, they are both saying it's going to take more time , and please be patient.. Guess everyone is treading on thin ice at the moment, I'm sure everything will be ok :)

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
Just relax. No one is shipping anything from China and I'm sure it is too risky to try to source them. No reason for Rochest to answer a dozen "but what about my watch" emails.