• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very important decision

ricou2273

I'm Pretty Popular
28/10/10
Hello all,

I really need to improve my english so right now i will try to only write in english in this part of the forum.

It's really important for me and my job.

So if i make mistake in my sentences please be patient and correct me if you have time.

Thank all.

Eric

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Eric,

Your English is perfect in this post....your doing great. Keep up the good work mate.

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
We are here for you.
Plenty of grammar police available. :lol:

waterluver

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/7/11
Hello all,

I really need to improve my english so right now i will try to only write in english in this part of the forum.

It's really important for me and my job.

So if i make mistake in my sentences please be patient and correct me if you have time.

Thank all.

Eric

If i make A mistake in my sentences, please be patient and correct me if you have time.
added an "A" and a comma...other than that you are on your way!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Eric,

Your English is perfect in this post....your doing great. Keep up the good work mate.

Rob - you meant to write "you're doing great.".
"your" = belongs to you
"you're" = you are

.... as long as we're correcting English grammar. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
That's very commendable, I think it's great and when in doubt just ask.

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
Ricou: Based on the PMs we have exchanged in the past, I don't think anyone will have much trouble understanding you.

Total immersion is the fastest way to learn a language--either written or spoken. This is a very sensible -and brave!- decision to make.

ricou2273

I'm Pretty Popular
28/10/10
Ricou: Based on the PMs we have exchanged in the past, I don't think anyone will have much trouble understanding you.

Total immersion is the fastest way to learn a language--either written or spoken. This is a very sensible -and brave!- decision to make.

Thank you for this comment LHOOQ.

My dream is to go with my family to work in New York but before i need to improve my english. To be really honest, i'm able to read and write in english the most difficult is to speak and of course understand.. for that there is only one solution like you said : a total immersion :)

ricou2273

I'm Pretty Popular
28/10/10
So my first challenge will be to make a beautiful review of one of my watches.

Let me know which watch you want i revieaw among these one :
- gen old shool lip
- gen omega speedmaster (3570 version)
- gen JLC master memovox (the last version)
- rep rolex DSSD (BK/PBDAD/WIZ)
- rep UPO
- rep rolex milgauss GV