• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pics for Trevor SSD

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Calling all Sea-Dweller experts. What do we think of this Asian Clone version from Trevor? The rehaut looks okay to me and the datewheel seems bang on centred which is something of a rarity. I've heard a lot of criticism of the crystal for this model but I think it looks okay compared to gen pics...

DSC_0984.jpg

DSC_0987.jpg

DSC_0993.jpg

DSC_0992.jpg

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Looks good to me. I just posted a shot of my 3 year old SSD in weekly wc section and the new one seems to have improved rehaut (less wokky). If everything else is OK, go for it!

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
Looks pretty darn good - nice datewheel bevel! Here's my franken for comparison which cost 5x as much

• Noobfactory SSD V2 case
  • GEN Dial
  • GEN Tudor hands
  • GEN crown & tube
  • BK datewheel
  • PBDAD vintaged relume to match dial
  • Milled crown guards
  • Regulated Chronometer grade Swiss ETA 2824
  • WM pearl
  • Shaved insert

goodanchor.jpg

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Why did it get so much stock on RWG when it first came out? I'd say it was pretty damn good OOTB...

haysy

24/10/11
Does Trevor and Hont offer shipping via UK and offer them for the same price. Thinking about to put a trigger on it as well. Any advise?

haysy

24/10/11
Co-axial das geht doch auch in deutsch ;-) Und das sind tatsächlich identische Uhren? Habe hier immer gelesen, dass es eigentlich noch keine wirklich gute SSD gibt????

ninja

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/12/10
hows the bracelet feel on this, SEL'S?

cobnson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/11
So it looks like every TD has this SD?
- hont
- trevor
- supermirrors (sead)
- ?!

PamLuver80

Renowned Member
8/3/11
Looks very good for under 300 bucks...no qc pics spotted!

I bought mine from Hont, hes a nice guy.

capthotpantz

9/6/11
I love this watch. To me its the best looking Rolex rep under $250 for sure (clone) Im going to buy one or two more to keep as back ups for the future. Honestly I feel like if you put a gen insert or atleast pearl on her then youre in business. Bracelet in nicer then the noob bracelet. Overall just a great bang for your buck. Buy these up people

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Clark now does a SD insert with a good pearl for under $20 shipped. I've got one incomming and will report if it fits without mods.

PamLuver80

Renowned Member
8/3/11
Clark now does a SD insert with a good pearl for under $20 shipped. I've got one incomming and will report if it fits without mods.

I cant wait to hear the news...I think this thing has great potential...

here are my qc pics from Hont...

some mods Id like to do:

bk overlay, if bonesy has good news...clarks insert.

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg