• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WE Wirstcheck 18-19 Feb.

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
BK DSSD

004-4.jpg

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
Great new micro brand out of Poland. Looks great on brushed finish and flattened shark mesh. :)

Thanks for posting and I just read all about this brand. It's an interesting story, and a great watch for the non-Swiss crowd. I'm considering a purchase.

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Borrowed Zenith. Need to return it tomorrow, dammit...

i-TPb963t-X3.jpg

I'd be loathe to give that back! What a beautiful watch.

I'm drooling over this LH. Your camera skills can do justice to any watch......this one speaks for itself. Post the model & ref # please, we (I) want this repped.

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
wm9 lv ... this one doesnt get the wrist time that it deserves....

fb89987f.jpg

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

Some gold today at a sophisticated Shopping Mall here.... Damn, this thing shines like no other watch of mine... I´m in love!

116718LN GMT-Master II Ceramic and some Häagen-Dazs Sorbet Shake:
WristcheckiPhoneHaagen-Dazs-01x.jpg

WristcheckiPhoneHaagen-Dazs-02x.jpg

Too bad the crappy iPhone camera can´t capture the true beauty of this GMT!!! It really doesn´t do it justice!

Cheers,
Spirit.

Lenny

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/11
Wearing the black dialled SOSF - havn't taken it off since Thursday...and that includes in bed ;)

P1000571.jpg

maxlawbr

Put Some Respect On My Name
27/9/06

...and is there any better use to it? hehe! I think it´s definitely the best thing you could have done with that watch, cause I´m sure your son might have enjoyed the moment of you gifting him with it alot.

as that credit card advertisement says... "It has no price" :)

...I´m without a camera at hands today, but will take some more pics later on. wearing some gold today.

Cheers,
Spirit.

Spirit,

You won't believe, I spent 2 weeks with him, telling the Exp I was the watch of Ian Flemming, the guy that created 007 (you know, I know), and he told me that he wouldn't ask anything to Santa, that he should choose the gift for him.

So I put the Exp I in my SD gen box, wrapped it cautious, and put down the tree, so he found when we return from my mother's Xmas dinner. He still can't believe and wear it like a gen.

So, lets show some pic.

cee4355e.jpg

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
Lhooq, that Zenith is one of my favourites. Awesome watch! Could you just tell whoever lent it to you that you have lost it? ;)

The original El Primero of 1969 is one of my dream watches. There are a few tiny differences in the details of the new one, but I wouldn't kick it out of the watch box! I'm just glad to see the Tricolor making a comeback, and Zenith embracing its roots.

"I'm really sorry I lost the El Primero. Let me make it up to you with this really awesome Defy Xtreme rep!"

I'm drooling over this LH. Your camera skills can do justice to any watch......this one speaks for itself. Post the model & ref # please, we (I) want this repped.

This one's a 2011 El Primero in 38mm. It's not the more famous Striking Tenth, which has that chrono hand that spins around the dial in 10 seconds (whee!), but still a damn fine watch, heavily based on the design of the A386 (the first automatic chronograph ever made, unless you're a Heuer or Seiko fanatic).

There are really awful reps of this watch floating around, but I'd go for a quality rep in a second. Finding a movement with that subdial spacing will be a bit tricky, though.

D

d4m.test

For Sunday, another abnormality (no gen DJ today): gen TAG Heuer Aquaracer 500m quartz wifey bought for me while on a cruise several years ago. Big, heavy watch w/ extremely accurate quartz mvmt. When it's on the wrist, I KNOW it. dave:

GenTag001.jpg

GenTag002.jpg

GenTag004.jpg

That Zenith is a STUNNER, LH! Can't blame you... . Thanks for the treat for these 'ole eyes!

dave

Borrowed Zenith. Need to return it tomorrow, dammit...

i-TPb963t-X3.jpg

Deadbear77

I'm Pretty Popular
7/6/11
Just about to take this one off,
My seldom worn gen citizen diamond dial Eco drive.

6897bf12.jpg

051987b9.jpg

jstreit

Renowned Member
18/1/12
This Roger Dubuis piece got to see a lot of great fl sunshine this weekend, it is stunning! Also it is quite the attention grabber!
417311_10100964106409872_5111997_61181769_1599122095_n.jpg