• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone seen a sand blasted Titanium Case?

jcrry2

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/09
Im curious if anyone has ever sandblasted a ti pam case. I think i saw one in a picture but it was just the case. it looked pretty cool. I have pm the member to ask (differnet forum)

if anyone has any info let me know or post some pics.

also do any of the modders sb or beadblast cases?

Thanks

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
I have seen a picture of sandblasted cases, but not on Pams, but it has me curious, I have a sandblaster, I need a pam now! :)

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I think he means bead blasted. I have a case and bezel that I'd like to have bead blasted myself...

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
is there a difference in sand/bead blasting?

No. Sand is never used as a medium. Silica on occasion.

Anyway, BlueRadish is a strap maker and modder up here in Canada that offers that service. He has listed a couple of blasted watches for sale here I think.

Drop him a PM here cause hommage forum is a mess right now.

jcrry2

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/09
a guy over at the geek sent me some pics of a beadblasted pam case done by blueradish. its only 40 bucks. and looks pretty cool

i asked him if i can post the pics here, i havnt gottn a pm back yet but i will keep this thread updated.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I tend to like bead blasted cases on Seikos, and I'm sure I would on Pams.
But I'm skeptical about how it would turn out on a Ti case. The deeper pitting could look really cool, or could just ruin the case.
I'd sure like to see some pics if anyone can dig some up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcrry2

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/09
ok a real nice guy (kutio) over at the geek gave me these pics to use. he said these are the ones blueradish sent him. but he does have a case himselfe.

im not sure if its titanium ill have to ask.

what do you guys think.
could it be a rugged homage or is this idea dead in the water

case1s.jpg

case2h.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I tend to like bead blasted cases on Seikos, and I'm sure I would on Pams.
But I'm skeptical about how it would turn out on a Ti case. The deeper pitting could look really cool, or could just ruin the case.

Depends on the size material used to blast with. The finer the material, the shallower the "pitting."

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
I think that would look killer on a new 360. Radish is a good guy.