• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

sosf help

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Well it is advertised as sapphire, I am guessing that is true. I haven't bought that one from Sillix though.

Rogerthat

Renowned Member
6/11/06
I am not positive this watch is still made?
Thought the arrow second hand were the only SFSO still being made.
I am really not sure, but all dealers list watches on their site that the factories stopped making years ago ; so you cannot say a watch is available just cause it is for sale on a dealers site.

templeton

19/11/11
Always contact the dealer about whether a watch is in stock before you pay!

Rogerthat

Renowned Member
6/11/06
My information is years old but originally the Asian cheap version of this watch did not have Sapphire and did not have AR.
This one claims to have both, who knows? If the watch hasn't been made in 2 years than who cares though, so figure out if he has stock first and ask him to confirm Sapphire and AR.

Most dealers provide QC photos nowdays ; in my opinion if the watch has AR than it will be sapphire as the mineral crystal versions of the watch had no AR coating.

So therefore if he has stock and you order and get QC pics, you should be able to tell quite easily if there is AR on the watch (blue hue)

ilovetrains

2/9/10
My 21j SOSF is sapphire with decent AR, however I was told they have been out of stock for nearly a year.

Some dealers report having the swiss version in stock.

Watchnuts2

Known Member
25/7/11
This exact version is no longer made. I bought one from them a few month ago and it is different but not bad. I can put it up for sale if you like. It's a black version with an A2824. Just PM me and I post it here.