• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

anyone get a seawolf recently?

dustindu4

18/7/11
Noobs always scurry out like cockroaches when there's a good watch up for sale, then disappear back under the couch never to be seen or heard from again. I wouldn't sell a watch like that to a noob unless there was a premium involved.

It's only the fact that you "can't get one" that makes you want it so bad. I was obsessed with finding one. I lost a yellow one with speedy service and a gen strap by less than 5 minutes to a noob with zero post count. I kept the sale forums open on auto refresh for 2 months before I found one for sale. I responded within 8 minutes of posting. I must admit that lately I haven't been wearing my yellow wolf that much. Been bouncing back and forth between my super avenger and my 111m.

boneyjr

Renowned Member
22/3/11
Noobs always scurry out like cockroaches when there's a good watch up for sale, then disappear back under the couch never to be seen or heard from again. I wouldn't sell a watch like that to a noob unless there was a premium involved.

It's only the fact that you "can't get one" that makes you want it so bad. I was obsessed with finding one. I lost a yellow one with speedy service and a gen strap by less than 5 minutes to a noob with zero post count. I kept the sale forums open on auto refresh for 2 months before I found one for sale. I responded within 8 minutes of posting. I must admit that lately I haven't been wearing my yellow wolf that much. Been bouncing back and forth between my super avenger and my 111m.

lol... hey, we were all new at this once before.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09

The man in question has more post than you, ;)

It'll be our little secret until he outs himself.........:whistle:

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Oh yah, sorry to hijack the OPs thread. My appologies.

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11

I think you are confusing noobs with lurkers.
With a post date of July 2011, its not like your an old timer or anything :whistle:

And I didnt really have to fight for my Seawolf. The dude listed it, got no response for several days, and I bought it - a few months ago. I'm definitely a still a noob and I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
Lurkers are the ones who, like you said, score a watch then disappear until they can afford/want another one and we all know that is a douche thing to do. But thats also what the VIP section is for.

Again, sorry OP for the threadjack :facepalm:
I hope the factories get their heads out of their asses - these would sell like hotcakes if they re-released them in a limited stock or some gimmick.

dustindu4

18/7/11
yeah Lurker is the more correct term

Back when you got your seawolf I believe that you could still get them from TDs

jesseharmon81

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/10
The banana wolf is super photogenic, but I don't think I could sport it... Doesn't go well with my skin tone ;)

Inushuk

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/10/10
The banana wolf is super photogenic, but I don't think I could sport it... Doesn't go well with my skin tone ;)

why ?... because you are "already" : yellow ?? black ?? red ??...

:lolcina: no offense ... just an easy joke ... :)

dustindu4

18/7/11
Looks like Fordystar missed his gen yellow wolf because he just snatched up a rep yellow one on Repgeek!

ilovetrains

2/9/10
No kidding! Sillix is showing the yellow wolf back in stock.

Watch his email explode now...

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Looks like Fordystar missed his gen yellow wolf because he just snatched up a rep yellow one on Repgeek!

yes ur right mate sometimes the sa is too much, seawolf is more comfortable, only sold that ti has i was very angry at myself for stripping the dang case it was a schoolboy error, im going to test this one out if its a nice piece i have the gen on radar so this one may be up for sale, also the franken SA needs to go really!

ilovetrains

2/9/10
dont the silix one have incorrect white numerals?

no idea. just noticed that they showed the yellow in stock, emailed and they said they can get the blue/black.

what color should the numerals be?

let me put that in Brit: what colour should the numeral be?:lol1:

sorry - been watching top gear lately, they truly love to make fun of us fat americans.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
no idea. just noticed that they showed the yellow in stock, emailed and they said they can get the blue/black.

what color should the numerals be?

let me put that in Brit: what colour should the numeral be?:lol1:

sorry - been watching top gear lately, they truly love to make fun of us fat americans.

dont take any notice of Clarkson hes a prick, and the other pair of lemmings just suck him off!!
black and blue have whit numbers
whats the current price on the silix models?

dustindu4

18/7/11
Yellow is supposed to have black numbers. The one in that Silix link doesn't look right at all. I'm not sure that's the same version of the Seawolf that we all have.

ilovetrains

2/9/10
Michelle emailed back and said they have both blue and black dial seawolfs in stock, just order the yellow and then put in comments you want the other color dial.

If anyone wants to try, please post results and QC pics here.