• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The //**OFFICIAL**\\ Wuggy Certified* 'How to Tell if You Have a Great Rep' thread...

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Thanks to Wuggy - Mate, without you, this thread would not have been possible...

*not actually certified by Wuggy

Every so often, on a day like any other - birds chirping, grass glistening brilliantly and innocently in the morning sun, you just find yourself reading through a thread when you realise your life is never, EVER, going to be the same again.... A life changing paradigm shift hits you like a gentle explosion, a warm fuzzy feeling starts to tickle you from the inside, and works slowly into your side when - before you know it, you're holding your 'pee-pee' to prevent the embarrassment of pissing yourself with laughter.... Wuggy, this one's for you bro, cos you are the man who can proudly say ' yep, that was me that made Shanno nearly piss himself'... And I haven't done that for DAYS!!!

So, Inspired by my long-lost buddy, Wuggy, who entertained us all recently with his thread about banging some dumb 'ho with his gold Rolex after picking her up in a bar (see thread here) I bring to you;

THE

[BLINK]
OFFICIAL
[/BLINK]

Wuggy Certified* 'How to Tell if You Have a Great Rep' thread...

So, the premise is simple. You think your watch is up to it?! Of course you do!

We wanna see it.... Here's how to do it....

• A quick description of the watch (50 words or less) will do...

• The obligatory 'I banged this chick' story

• A picture of the watch

• Ablurb about why you think it's worthy of the title....

Hopefully Wuggy will chime in with his expert opinion, but personally - I won't be happy unless this is chocka's with sh1t-hot watches and PINNED for all to enjoy!

**I can't finish the thread because I accidentally wore my BB Tourby and now my wife wants to breed.... Sorry!!!!**

DSC01749-1.jpg

shandroid

13/9/10
No love for wuggy's unofficially officially endorsed thread?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I have a lot of love for wuggy's unofficially officially endorsed thread.
happy-096.gif

So in the spirit of this unofficially officially endorsed thread, here's a pic of a watch........

IMG_0398.jpg

mojojojay

I'm Pretty Popular
2/9/10
I'm in . If sly don't get me laid .... Well the rest of my collection probably will .

7cc54ecb-3805-aacd.jpg

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
All chicks love a massive Breitling :p

Seawolf is a super rep out of the box. Gen Pro II tops it off and all I need is to copy Del and get mine lumed and it is 99% 1:1 IMO. Not even my dad's AD friend knows about the HE valve location. He said he could tell because the lume wasnt 100% white and because of the AR (both easily fixable)

I bang my girlfriend with on most of the time, as I wear it probably 5 out of 7 days of the week. My GF hates/loves when I wear it in bed because its cold (depending on her mood ;) )

C360_2011-10-2813-21-18.jpg

DSC_0801.jpg

Two pics, one to show the ballerness and one to show the superrepness...

shandroid

13/9/10
I hope so shanno ........the wife won't have a bar of me until it gets the official wuggy seal of approval.

Want me to PM him for you bro... Lovers nuts while on the long haul in your big rig would be f@cked!!!!

Surely she'll come 'round with a watch like that... Maybe she just needs to be TOLD how cool you are cos of your watch.... I'm pretty sure that's what Wug would do ;)

Good luck my friend!

shandroid

13/9/10
I'm in . If sly don't get me laid .... Well the rest of my collection probably will .

7cc54ecb-3805-aacd.jpg

You know what the ladies say, Mojo... 'once you've had black, you won't go back'....

Seriously though, with a name like Mojo - you REALLY need a watch to go the big 'O' with the ladies...???? Mojo is a step above! Eat yo' heart out Mclovin! ;)

shandroid

13/9/10
All chicks love a massive Breitling :p

Seawolf is a super rep out of the box. Gen Pro II tops it off and all I need is to copy Del and get mine lumed and it is 99% 1:1 IMO. Not even my dad's AD friend knows about the HE valve location. He said he could tell because the lume wasnt 100% white and because of the AR (both easily fixable)

I bang my girlfriend with on most of the time, as I wear it probably 5 out of 7 days of the week. My GF hates/loves when I wear it in bed because its cold (depending on her mood ;) )

C360_2011-10-2813-21-18.jpg

DSC_0801.jpg

Two pics, one to show the ballerness and one to show the superrepness...

A CLS and a fake Seawolf! Orright!!!!

Nice pics mate - Wuggy would be peakin'!!!!

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Ah, way back when, stalking the bar...

joann095.jpg

joann096.jpg

Bang!

1007.jpg

BANG!

DSC012444.jpg

BANG!

SDC12391.jpg

Bang.

IMG_4365.jpg

mojojojay

I'm Pretty Popular
2/9/10
You know what the ladies say, Mojo... 'once you've had black, you won't go back'....

Seriously though, with a name like Mojo - you REALLY need a watch to go the big 'O' with the ladies...???? Mojo is a step above! Eat yo' heart out Mclovin! ;)

I heard that line before , too bad im not hung like black ...... As for going.the big 'O' with the ladies , I got this
74c5c637-977e-8dff.jpg

acharria

26/10/09
At the bulfighting ring.. in the middle of "heaven's officially branch"
My 177 + Ostrich is an Angel's magnet..

311220111595.jpg

Like this...

calenas-mamacitas-corridas-de-toros-feria-de-cali-2010_12.jpg

calenas-mamacitas-corridas-de-toros-feria-de-cali-2010_10.jpg