• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official Super Avenger Club

Wilazn

Renowned Member
21/12/11
i have both v2 and v3 and the v3 bezel is definitely a lot looser than v2.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
i just got a v3 very nice watch! and about the bezel , yes it is kind of loose !

Lenny

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/11
thanks folks

the blacksteel there is only a v1 off...but i am sure they perhaps use a more modern casing (v3?)

maybe not.

loose bezel i've learned to live with., as the watch is so awesoime elsewere

Rep Master

Known Member
25/5/11
where can i find a PVD proII bracelet for my super avenger blacksteel 48mm? will any of these work????? all the watches show different sizes on the watcheden website.... some 45mm some 48mm. i just want to purchase the bracelet only, so i can put it on the blacksteel i already own.

Breitling Super Avenger Working Chronograph Full PVD with White Dial - Super Avenger - Watcheden.net

Breitling Chrono Avenger Working Chronograph Full PVD with Blue Dial - Chrono Avenger - Watcheden.net

Breitling Skyland Avenger Working Chronograph Full PVD with Black Markers - Skyland Avenger - Watcheden.net

keep in mind i only want to purchase the bracelet... these fantasy reps are...... :frusty::frusty::facepalm::facepalm::lolcina:

8.jpg

7.jpg

PecMan

4/5/09
im proud to tell u guys .
IM PART OF THE SUPER AVENGER CLUB!
YES!
THANKS TO MY BEAUTIFULL GIRLFRIEND THAT MADE THIS POSIBLE AT CHRISTMASS DAY :)
WENT TO THE AD AND TRIED THE WHITE , BLACK AND BLUE VERSION
IN LIVE THE BLUE 1 WAS THE WINNER , SPORTY BLUE WITH RUBBER , MY CHOICE :) , I WILL TAKE A NICE PIC :) SOON

Reactions: MrYesterday

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
where can i find a PVD proII bracelet for my super avenger blacksteel 48mm? will any of these work????? all the watches show different sizes on the watcheden website.... some 45mm some 48mm. i just want to purchase the bracelet only, so i can put it on the blacksteel i already own.

Breitling Super Avenger Working Chronograph Full PVD with White Dial - Super Avenger - Watcheden.net

Breitling Chrono Avenger Working Chronograph Full PVD with Blue Dial - Chrono Avenger - Watcheden.net

Breitling Skyland Avenger Working Chronograph Full PVD with Black Markers - Skyland Avenger - Watcheden.net

keep in mind i only want to purchase the bracelet... these fantasy reps are...... :frusty::frusty::facepalm::facepalm::lolcina:

8.jpg

7.jpg

here is a link to your thread answering your question,only the sa one will work the others are too small,also if fantasy bothers you dont bother with the pvd/black pro2 they are fantasy too,breitling never made them.
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...ii-bracelet-skyland-avenger-fit-super-avenger

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
im proud to tell u guys .
IM PART OF THE SUPER AVENGER CLUB!
YES!
THANKS TO MY BEAUTIFULL GIRLFRIEND THAT MADE THIS POSIBLE AT CHRISTMASS DAY :)
WENT TO THE AD AND TRIED THE WHITE , BLACK AND BLUE VERSION
IN LIVE THE BLUE 1 WAS THE WINNER , SPORTY BLUE WITH RUBBER , MY CHOICE :) , I WILL TAKE A NICE PIC :) SOON

welcome to the club pecman, you got the guns to wield that beast! sa s look pants on weedy wrists!!!
take a look at this chocolate wristed snowblower! eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

PecMan

4/5/09
Thank u very much sir! im proud to be part of the club! i was thinking to franken the watch in the future , but to be honest with u , now that i finally saw and have the replica 1 , i do not think that is necessary , i mean only gen movement at a good price would be good , but the watch has an amazing quality so . perfect for me :)
ill post pics latter

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
just get her serviced when it fails mate its a top rep i have a gen a franken and the v3 black sticks there are flaws next to the gen there is not a lot in it, well there certainly aint just over 4k, wear it well and all the best for 2012!

PecMan

4/5/09
thanks bro! the best for u as well :)
i do remember ur SA s.
i wish they rep the super quarz 1 day, they are amazing

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
looking to join the club, searched high and low, can anyne please tell me how to identify the difference between a V2 and a V3, I want a V2 on a bracelet.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
wouldnt go with the v2 bracelet its pi$$ poor, there are different tells on different dials what dial are you looking for?

dustindu4

18/7/11
could buy both and swap the rotor and bracelet from a V3 onto a V2, then sell the V3.

PecMan

4/5/09
:lol1: i remeber when things like that used to be a problem for me , thanks God im over it :)

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
could buy both and swap the rotor and bracelet from a V3 onto a V2, then sell the V3.

jesus sounds like a lot of work!!! if you want to mod buy a v2 if your happy with a superb rep as is buy v3 there is loads of threads v2 vs v3 etc but think that the v2 are a bit difficult to get hold of at the minute.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
wouldnt go with the v2 bracelet its pi$$ poor, there are different tells on different dials what dial are you looking for?
Black arabic dial is what Im after.

The reason I want the V2 guys is that it has the 1peice case, unlike the V3 which the front comes off. Most of my watches see a bit of water (shower and general cleaning) and its just the water tightness that concerns me.

Any personal experiences with this guys?

dustindu4

18/7/11
The V3 is absolutely not waterproof. No way. If that is important for you then the V3 is not for you.

The V3 case isn't really 2 piece. It's 1 piece but the bezel and crystal pop out together, this is the problem. There isn't any kind of seal between the crystal and the case. I can pop my bezel and crystal out in 3 seconds if I wanted to. I would be concerned if I spilled water on mine.