• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

!!!Shameless Self Promotion By Steelfish!!!

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
you guys are killing me with this stuff..
hahaha-024.gif

Hooray for narcissiiisssism.

I hope you voted first.
b-wink.gif

:lol1:

why are his niples so black ? :lol1:

I mustn't upset or shock any of my constituents........they are nipple covers my friend.
dancing-009.gif

Hmmmmmmmm........methinks ThinkBachs should should have an official position with the Great Steelfish Campaign. :thinking:

:lol1: is it steelfish behind ?:lol1:

That is pushing the envelope. 0.o
I would include Q5? in the Great Steelfish Campaign but I think that I'd be banned if I did.
sad-023.gif

Actually, there's something to be remembered for........the first nominee to ever be banned before the voting is over!!

It's official........Q5? has unofficially joined the Great Steelfish Campaign!!!!

Now thats cool.:sub4me:

Hehe, never a truer word sub :sub4me:........that's just bloody awesome!!

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I and the rest of my magnificent team from the Great Steelfish Campaign would like to take this opportunity to wish all my wonderful constituents a very Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous New Year. :D

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
It is with the greatest of pleasure that we welcome the two newest members to the Great Steelfish Campaign........
superhero-smiley1.gif

bannerfans_267341812.jpg
cybee........Official Strategist of the Great Steelfish Campaign whose planning and cunning knows no bounds when it comes to steering this great campaign in the right direction to make sure the best man wins.........me.

bannerfans_26804281.jpg
ThinkBachs........Official Advertising Manager of the Great Steelfish Campaign whose artistic and eyecatching campaign posters are on the cutting edge bringing this candidate to the forefront of constistuants minds in this great race to victory.

The above profiles of the Great Steelfish Campaign were brought to you without the express permission of........cybee........ThinkBachs

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Nice looking dog bro.:sub4me:

We had to put ours to rest last week, shes at peace now but its really bothering me.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Nice looking dog bro.:sub4me:

We had to put ours to rest last week, shes at peace now but its really bothering me.

Oh mate :sub4me:........I'm so sorry to hear that. I know just how you feel, it's like a great chunk of you has been torn away when the friend that loved you unconditionally is no longer there. :(

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
I feel your pain Sub. Had to do the same thing like forever ago. Not a day goes by when I don't think about 'Ted'.

It's taken over a decade to get another dog. If this one turns out to be half the dog I had I'll be happy.

Sorry for your loss my friend.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Our dogs become very much part of the family, and it hurts losing them same as any loved one. Sorry for your loss Sub.

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Not in TB's league, but I'm sure you'll appreciate it all the same SF.

Best I could come up with mate. Took me fcuking ages as well! Me and computers are not compatible.

Steelfish-feat_-Jenny-Casparius-Hot-Like-Fire.jpg

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Not in TB's league, but I'm sure you'll appreciate all the same SF.

Best I could come up with mate. Took me fcuking ages as well! Me and computers are not compatable.

Steelfish-feat_-Jenny-Casparius-Hot-Like-Fire.jpg

Absolutely fantastic my friend.
respect-059.GIF

I feel honoured to add this to my sig, thank you
respect-051.gif
........I was actually going to plant that in the "what are you listening to now" thread but thought my "shameless self promotion" was best left just for the looney bin.
respect-050.GIF

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
What, you think he has only ONE pair???

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Vote for SteelFish and get a pair of sub4me's panties...

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/looney-bin/91986-what-do

You have to pay for shipping though...

Brilliant!!!!!........That's getting added to the Great Steelfish Campaign list of........thingameez.
respect-059.GIF

That's presumptous Zo. I'm already in negotiation for those.

Check that link again. :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhh........no-one's meant to know about that my friend.
b-wink.gif

What, you think he has only ONE pair???

I hope so :ZoSo: if we're going to give a pair away for every vote cast for Steelfish!
superhero-smiley1.gif