• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally my first rep QC photos are here!

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
How much did you pay there for, im looking for a nice brown strap croc too.
Anyone good recommendation for places to get a croc strap? I would like to reuse the deployment clasp thou. :lol:

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
How much did you pay there for, im looking for a nice brown strap croc too.
Anyone good recommendation for places to get a croc strap? I would like to reuse the deployment clasp thou. :lol:

I got the strap off ebay for $50, but I don't think they have any more at the moment. If you want to reuse the deployant, you need to get a 22/18 strap, and you'll probably have to enlarge the middle hole where the pin of the tang buckle normally goes through the strap.

phoband

7/9/06
Great looking watch. I love the Chinese tourby movements, they are really fun. And look spectacular. I have a flying one. I want one or these center wind models - bynthe way, the dealers constantly label this wrong, I have talked to Josh about it, but u think the factories label them that way. The center wind tour by is the most common gen tourby by a long way and the center wind is more expensive, why they want to still call them flying is beyond me.

A few things 1. There are almost no watch makers who will touch a tourby. It is the most complicated movements and most have never taken one apart. I am to nervous to take mine apart to have the crystal AR'd.
So 2. Baby this watch. Don't play golf with it (or any Chinese movt). Don't get in a bar fight with it.
I took mine on a business trip and packed it In checked luggage. When i got to my destination it was dead. Totally not moving. Luckily I had a "warranty" and it was replaced.

Most tourby movements are made by millions mart. They probably made these. If you search on eBay all of those unknown branded pieces are from millions mart. Does have a warranty and they will repair the pieces. But that's for made up brands. I doubt they either 1 know their movements are in reps or would acknowledge it if they did.

Enjoy your watch, baby it and it will work for a long time.