• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to buy a Sub 16610, max. 400USD?

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
The cheapest way to go would be timesshops. He doesn't guarantee shipment to Germany. So then, you have to spend more. You want the best sub for under $400. Thats the noob sub. Now who's going to get it to Germany? Josh from Perfect clones will. He has good communication and will ship from within Europe.

Buy this, be done with it. Noobfactory w/ clone ETA. Unless you want to spend $600+ there is no other reason to worry or go back and forth.

He's not trusted here due to a falling out, but he is on RWI's brother/sister boards. I'm not advocating one dealer over another, but IN THIS SPECIFIC SITUATION he is one of the safest and easiest guys to deal with, especially for a new person to this hobby. $228 and your golden. It's a sure thing.

PS- make sure you ask for QC pics prior to shipment, no matter who you choose.

Here's the link:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlss01008-black-dial-classic-2008-update-asian-2836-p-5708

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Get the cheaper!!You will receive the same watch...MR is great..Have purchased from him many times...I am also in EU as you know...
Read this:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/sho...ods-87758

This modds are great for you....
Our answers to your problem is that we were giving you the correct path and you didn't read the advice well...I was a little nervous and i shoudn't..Of course you should have seen that i got nervous after many pm's in RG...
But with the time passing you will get more experience..
I will have to tell you to keep being a member in here if you like watches..Members are true gentlemen and always try to help...Not stop after receiving the sub..
When you order, post the QC pics Marvellous will send you...Guys will tell you if it looks fine...

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
Get the cheaper!!You will receive the same watch...MR is great..Have purchased from him many times...I am also in EU as you know...

This just boils down to our respective personal dealer preference at this point. Josh is slightly more expensive, but imo has no equal in terms of service or after sales assistance. Your mileage may vary from mine. :)

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
This just boils down to our respective personal dealer preference at this point. Josh is slightly more expensive, but imo has no equal in terms of service or after sales assistance. Your mileage may vary from mine. :)
I was typing my post the same time with you...Haven't read yours before...Hope he gets wherever he orders...Just said my opinion about M since i have ordered many times from him...Happy holidays to everyone!!!

icemen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/11
thx p4gtr for you link to PC, but the final price with shipping is 208 + 45 +20USD= 273 USD. PT and Marv have the same final price 223 usd incl. shipping.

and if you guys told me PT,PC,Marvoulus have all the same noob sub, so i think it makes sense to take the cheaper:)

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
There you go, lock it in and keep us posted.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I Think that going with our td's is theway to go. These guys are the ones supporting rwi, and they provide triangle shipping too.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I dont rememeber saying not to buy from angus @puretime, I think I said Perfect Clones.....if I did I must of had a brain fart.....cause Puretime is a good dealer....I was just shaking my head wondering what the hell? Part of the fun of this hobby for me is THE HUNT, THE MISTAKES and the sharing my expericance, strength and hope. Sometimes I need to step back and remember what it was like to be a noob...

My appologies if I twisted off on you mate...be sure to keep us guys informed on how you like the rep.