• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order From WatchEden

blackburry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/10
Just ordered my first Hublot, sort of a noob model listed below. I only paid $88 for it with the $20 dollar discount that was going on right now. Has anyone purchased this model? Also I sort of figured this is a "fantasy" model, does this watch exist? WatchEden's payment was easy, already went out of my bank account and shipping was free.

Thoughts?
http://www.watcheden.net/hublot-big...with-white-dial-rubber-strap-i-79839-p-1.html

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi Black
Of course this is not the best range possible of Hublot replicas. You have bought the low priced range of H reps with the cheaper mvmt.
But for the price I think it is the best one that you can find.
To improve this replica you must spend more the double !!
The model perhaps is a fantasy, but remember there are a lot of customized Hublots, and it would be posisble to find a BB King like yours.
The finshing looks good and the strap and clasp too.
For me the more bothering would be that it has not "H" screws.
It is a good and cheap starting in the Hublot reps world.

Congrats and enjoy it!!

blackburry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/10
Thanks for the information' I've ordered a few higher end reps when it comes to Rolex and such from Puretime I just wanted to try this rep out. Seems like a good deal for a starter Hublot. I know this doesn't have the H screws but I saw a gen with a black face just like this one so I ordered it.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks for the information' I've ordered a few higher end reps when it comes to Rolex and such from Puretime I just wanted to try this rep out. Seems like a good deal for a starter Hublot. I know this doesn't have the H screws but I saw a gen with a black face just like this one so I ordered it.

OK. enjoy it!!
If you need some information please feel free to consult me.