• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lume-Why Are We So Fascinated?

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
Sorry watch nuts! Haha we should start callin Lume jobs LJs

Cynikal.Mindset

Renowned Member
7/1/11
lume is a forum fascination...before the forums I couldn't care any less about it but now that I have seen the light so to say I LOVE IT!!!!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I'm pretty sure we love lume for one simple reason. We are men, and men like sh*t that is awesome. Thus we fu*king love lume.
That sums it up pretty much IMO.

Some monkeys are endlessly fascinated by shiny objects.
This also may have some bearing on the matter.

Why is the sky blue?
The sky is blue because air scatters short-wavelength light more than longer wavelengths. Thus we see more short wavelength light (blue) than we do long (red). See? Simple! Next question? :)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Could not care less about it myself!

Yeah, me too.........

IMAG1255.jpg

IMAG1251.jpg

IMAG1219.jpg

IMAG0672.jpg

we should start callin Lume jobs LJs

I will start using LJ! Great idea. :)

D

d4m.test

Lume is hypnotic. When our only readible LED clock stopped working in the bedroom, I wore my Bulova Marine Star to bed after hold the face in from of the lamp for about 45 seconds. Glowed like a torch & would hold the glowing dial up to the blankets & watch them light up. Wifey thinks I've lost it and an regressing to my childhood where shiny things caught my attention. AND, +1 to Frank, well said.

dave

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
See We ARE fascinated, most of us, with the "glow in the dark" stuff. I do the same thing holding it up to the lamp to charge. I even charge my wife's Seiko 5, which as a wickedly good lume itself. Messerizing lume is

Merry Christmas,

Rob

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
Like to glance at my LJ in the dark while getting a good BJ with some HJ mixed in;)