• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Photos: Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporaine

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
These are QC photos I just received of a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporaine with a Asian 2836-2 clone movement, and a nice custom rose gold rotor. The caseback also appears to be mercifully free of typos, and the watch seems to be in good shape to me. I wanted to share the wonderful photos, and to see if there was anything I missed which is apparent to the eagle eyed members here. Thanks.

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No scratches? CHECK
Hands attached? CHECK
Markers straight? CHECK
Looks good to go to me.

Lovely watch BTW, nice choice!

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
These are QC photos I just received of a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporaine

I wanted to share the wonderful photos, and to see if there was anything I missed which is apparent to the eagle eyed members here. Thanks.

Do we have eagle eyed experts on Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporain's here? If so, that's impressive in and of itself. ;)

Love the watch btw.

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
Thanks. I'm particularly taken with the beautiful rose gold colored rotor, which isn't a bad match for the gen's.

Pity the 1:1 Nautilus didn't have that final touch of perfection, which is more the pity because they actually went to the trouble to get a custom shaped rotor for it.

Automatique_1.jpg

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
The watch looks really nice. Is it a snap on case back?

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
Wiz, I don't yet have the watch in my possession, so I can't tell if it has a snap on caseback, but I'll let you know when I receive it.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
The watch looks really nice. Is it a snap on case back?

Apparently you are not an eagle eyed expert on Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporain's. :frustrating:

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Still got the product page URL?
May look to get one of the RG white dial with that rotor. :)
How is it compared to the gen anyway?

J0n79

Horology Curious
27/8/11
Hi honey bear, poss to advise if you got the watch any reviews coming out:)?

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
There were some issues with the date wheel alignment, so it's in China for a spa treatment and date wheel change. I'll post photos and a review when I get it back.

cool

Looking Around
16/3/12
honeybear, fantastic looking watch! Did you get it back from China, and how is it now? Would you recommend it, and if so, where can I get buy it from? Thanks!