• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is that fake...?

gardenstatejunker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/11
Curious, if anyone has ever pointed out to you that they realize your watch is fake? If so, how do you reply? Thanks

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
Unless, the rep is real bad rep compare to gen.. (Oh Yes, I bought it in China for $30 and use it for 4 years. It keeps time well and waterproof. Shrewd deal,right?)

If its a real good replica ,99% looks iden to gen.. (I bought it online for $5000, how can it be fake? Point out to me which parts indicate its a fake?)

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
Damn. Occurred to that I am in texting abbreviated mode (on phone). "You're" for the good spellers. :D

Johnsoir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/11
If someone ever actually called me out on it being fake I'd just ask them how they knew. If the started to make a fuss or insinuate anything, I'd just tell them that it was a gift.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
You just had to go prove to the world how stupid you really are.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The banned idiot is a spy from the gen forum.

Why would we ban someone for being a member of a gen forum? RWI doesn't roll that way guys. Besides, we would need to ban half the board if that were the case.

Bringing attention to the rep fora on a gen forum however gets you banned quicksmart.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
considering how "superior" gen owners are, it's funny how more often than not they are the ones trying to start drama... I bet if there was ever a contest between our members vs. their members jeopardy style, well more than likely we would win. And sadly it has nothing to do with reps, more with our fascination with watches, their inner workings and ultimately the build process.