• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LV SUB LINKS QUESTION...

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
Just recieved a 'Perfect Sub' from Josh and I've noticed the middle links aren't hollow. I contacted Josh and he told me that Rolex had made some models of the LV with solid mid-links.Is he correct?
Thanks in advance...

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I do not know if that is correct or not, but when I get home in 5 weeks I would be more than happy to trade bracelets with you. I hate the feel of the hollow link bracelet and prefer the solid. Let me know, I am willing to help! :D

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Did ya swap bracelets?

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
nope, the solid mid-link felt better than the hollow noob one I got for it...

maxlawbr

Put Some Respect On My Name
27/9/06
In my opinion and in this exactly model, the hollow mid link feels better and are corect.

And the solid mid links are a big tell.

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
Holy 2007? You are quite the necro bump post whore! LOL

new avatar?

funny-pictures-monkey-moe-ZAQ.jpg

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Nancypants, good to hear from you bro, I agree correct or not I'll take the solid link any day over that BS hollow crap, infact thats one of the biggest reasons I bought my latest gen Rolex I couldn't stand the hollow link on my other.

alex.cpa

19/5/11
Nancypants, good to hear from you bro, I agree correct or not I'll take the solid link any day over that BS hollow crap, infact thats one of the biggest reasons I bought my latest gen Rolex I couldn't stand the hollow link on my other.

Why not just the gen solid new bracelet?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Because the newer Rolex has a diffrent case, sels, solid link bracelet, newer clasp, and is nicer then my older model. Why would I buy a new style gen bracelet and put it on a older model, that would look silly and incorrect.

Look if its a rep I could give a shit, do whatever to it, who cares, but my gens No F'ing way.