• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I hate my 292

plymman

Renowned Member
13/10/10
44mm is as big as I feel I can go but took a chance on a 292 even though it fell slightly outside my 44mm rule. I don't usually go for black watches either but thought I should have at least one black watch in my collection so I placed my order.

It arrived, I switched the stock strap, put it on and I hate it. Not because of it's size, it wears smaller than other pams I have due to it lacking the crown guard, not because it's black, it's really versatile and wears well with anything.

I hate it because it has made all my other watches redundant, it's all I've been wearing recently and every time I take it off to swap for another, it's back on my wrist before I leave the house. I've had reps from both the H and Noob factory but this is the most convincing and enjoyable watch I've had, it looks great, wears as comfortable as any watch I've ever had and the lume is stellar. It makes the 177 seem dull and made my 005 feel lifeless, the 292 has real character and presence. My problem is what happens to the rest of the watchbox now? I've never had a watch that's Just strolled in and taken over like this before....

P1040724.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
you have 2 options!
1) keep it and realize that you will loose your watch libido as such, and you will nolonger feel joy by owning or wearing any other watch because of the 292.
2) send it to me for free, and you will by simple need start loving your old watches again.

my advice is number 2.

chisin

Renowned Member
18/8/10
Could help you out there....either send this over to me for safekeeping :) Or send the other unwanted watches so they don't feel like they aren't getting anymore luv!

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
The rads do that. I got a 47mm vintage that rarely leaves my wrist that I bought on a whim.

To be honest I really didn't even like the look of rads.........

plymman

Renowned Member
13/10/10
Great replies folks! This is from the H factory and unfortunately deadbear the 177 has already gone via the sales section....

glad4817

Known Member
11/9/11
How big is your wrist plymman? I think you have just sold me on one of the new M series.

justlounging

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/10
still waiting for a decent SS rad...but that 292 definitely looks good... :)

if only there was a 'pig' on the dial.. :whistle:

plymman

Renowned Member
13/10/10
How big is your wrist plymman? I think you have just sold me on one of the new M series.

6.7". Because of the angle it looks bigger in the pic than it does in real life. You really won't be disappointed.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
it is really nice , isnt that a hublot factory one?
it has super lume as well right?

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
:lol1: i know how u feel about the cash
everytime i c they replicate a new amazing watch , im like : ( :( :( :( :( and after i take a look inside my pants and i am like :) :) :) :)