• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rubber clad or Black theme

Fiddy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/11
I'm about to pull the trigger on ROO. I cant make decision.
I love them both.
Which one is more accurate? ,Which one would you prefer?
For me, rubber clad has more detail in sub-dial and bezel, black theme can be sport and dressy watch.
Please help me make decision.

Thank you. :)

ap_image.2365978.jpg

aptheamsssblknew2.jpg

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
me likes blackthemes it's dressy and sporty at the same time

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
If I were to pick one as an AP ROO starter, it would be the Black Themes...
+1 to SMP's statement

Dodgy

Renowned Member
20/12/09
Go for the Black themes on a bracelet and order the rubber band at the same time.
That way you can dress it up and down. Be sure to get it in that order as you save on the bracelet AND the connecting links that they sting you for when you buy just the bracelet.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
IMO it depends on the watches you have at this moment.
If you have very different watches choose the more interesting for you. I like more the Black Themes but it is a taste question.
But if you have, for example, a HBB SS/Black ceramic you should choose the black Themes
If you have a watch SS/SS I would choose the rubberclad

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Black themes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
I would get the RC as the rubber bezel is surprisingly really nice and very distinctive of AP ROO. Then get the Diver for a black dial ROO instead of the Black themes for diversity.

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Oh come on Jiddy, play fair - with those amazing pics everyone is going to go for the black themes!

Fiddy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/11
Oh come on Jiddy, play fair - with those amazing pics everyone is going to go for the black themes!

Totally agree. I ordered since I saw those pics.

Btw, what did you get that strap?

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
Haha thanks :)
Yea I play unfair, but my god, the shiny areas contrasting to the brushed parts just makes it a killer watch for any occasion :D
I´d go as far as saying an AP Black Theme is just as "needed" in ANY collection as a Rolex Sub.
Passing up on the Black theme is just wrong ;)

Sorry for not being able to post more watch p0rn pic´s lately but life outside RWI been crazy!
But more will come.