• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What do you think of my se dwelller Q.C Pics?

soren

27/7/08
So guys, so what do you think of this beauty? any thoughts? is already ordered and on its way to the EU..... any big flaws?

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
OMG what a HUGE....OMG! ...OMG! WTF? OMG! ...Oh wow.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
That has to be the worst AP ROO I've ever seen!
But hey, it's already in transit so I guess I should keep my opinion to myself.
Enjoy it - just don't wear it into an AD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soren

27/7/08
lol what the fu.. is a AP ROO

Why Dont walk into the AD?

im fu.. lost on the moon here, enlight me please lol

QUOTE=levelmanroger;854601]That has to be the worst AP ROO I've ever seen!
But hey, it's already in transit so I guess I should keep my opinion to myself.
Enjoy it - just don't wear it into an AD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Just a little ribbing, Soren. Your DSSD looks great, but better to ask opinions before shipment, not after. ;)

Congrats!

soren

27/7/08
lol ok, nah just would like know what people think, in comparison with other models they maybe have seen.... is just all.---thanks for comment.

Just a little ribbing, Soren. Your DSSD looks great, but better to ask opinions before shipment, not after. ;)

Congrats!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Upon closer inspection, I think the AP ROO is completely missing. I can't see it in either pic.

But, hey. Enjoy your watch. Don't ever let anyone call it names or tell you it's no good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eVojlib

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/11
Key words here "What do you think"

This will earn you mixed replys, some are serious and some are scarcastic.

Its just somthing you learn to live with. Its a decent watch, is it gonna fool anyone... Well... No..

Its never a good idea to wear any rep watch to the AD, no matter how good or bad it may be. It draws un-needed attention to our hobby and this is somthing we don't need.

Good Luck

soren

27/7/08
Nice constructive comment, i think it is a nice rep..not perfect..but close enough that i would love it as a gen......

I once showed a Tag Heuer grand carrera to my local AD, he was pretty impressed, he could only guess it, because of the strap, didnt have quality as the gen.....

Key works here "What do you think"

This will earn you mixed replys, some are serious and some are scarcastic.

Its just somthing you learn to live with. Its a decent watch, is it gonna fool anyone... Well... No..

Its never a good idea to wear any rep watch to the AD, no matter how good or bad it may be. It draws un-needed attention to our hobby and this is somthing we don't need.

Good Luck

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Nice rep soren
Congrats!! and enjoy it
But the next time better asking for advice before buying

giobo

6/5/10
The most stories in here are about guys walking into AD's...
This watch is in good shape and a classic example of its version...
What movement?How much??
I will answer more after you answer these...

bigdeal

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/10

It would probably fool me...(that's not saying much though...)

I think it looks great...

soren

27/7/08
paid 308 usd + shipping, should be an swiss 2836 movement - i guess it never have seen switzerland lol

The most stories in here are about guys walking into AD's...
This watch is in good shape and a classic example of its version...
What movement?How much??
I will answer more after you answer these...

giobo

6/5/10
paid 308 usd + shipping, should be an swiss 2836 movement - i guess it never have seen switzerland lol
This is a noobfactory one i suppose..Bk sells it 420$ but it has his mods and a swiss movement for sure..You will be lucky if yours has one...
Anyway, it is a decent rep but i would go with trevors for a lot less $$$$...

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
NEVER tease ADs with a rep. This is about the most stupid thing you can do, it generates unwanted attention. It might also get you kicked from forae, it has happened before.

soren

27/7/08
I understand your point, but nothing is only black or white. I do not show every ad my watches, but i have one i trust, he has even tried to work on my rep. We had a good discussion abouth watches. I bought my Tag Heuer (gen) from him so he also knows i got the real stuff.

I also belives that there is diffences among nations how ad's handle rep's, but if you want to live on the safe side, you better watch out befor you show any Ad your watch. So in general i agree with you.

NEVER tease ADs with a rep. This is about the most stupid thing you can do, it generates unwanted attention. It might also get you kicked from forae, it has happened before.