• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to Con Your Wiff

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I decided to start a series of threads on how make your married life better. :)

I already did one of these before ... http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/girl-scout-cookies-70338

But that was just thrown out there to help all of us guys just trying to get ahead.

I have recently passed my 9th year of marriage and wish to share what I have learned along the way, most of these were discovered by accident.......:lol:

Tip 1.

If you are doing a project that the wiff sugested/instigated, make sure it takes longer than it should. (I'm in the middle of hanging blinds ATM :rofl:)

But don't stretch it too long or she will start calling a professional. And if that happens, you're screwed. Just stall at the beginning. Until she gets board watching you work. (They always do that.)

Ideas for a successful stall include, go out to the garage for a tool you already have, measure 10 times, etc.....

After they bail, party, look at your rep and have fun. :biglaugh:

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
A happy wife, a happy life.

If you want to get your way, just figure out how to convince her that it's her way.

Casually drop the Macy's insert from the Sunday paper on the table as you leave for the golf course, for example.

A happy wife, a happy life.

If you want to get your way, just figure out how to convince her that it's her way.

Casually drop the Macy's insert from the Sunday paper on the table as you leave for the golf course, for example.

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
tumblr_llrgiro8n11qankvno1_500.jpg