• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Week End Wrist Check 17/18 September

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Nice watch, rol_man! Looks really vintage. Just one question: what is THAT down near the "5" and "6" positions of the dial? Looks like a little water.

dave

Scratch on the lower portion of the crystal. So far watertight!

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Todays offering.

6elZ7l.jpg

NiwtHl.jpg

maxlawbr

27/9/06
I have seriously thought about buying the blue version of this 20 times!

The Blue is very nice, but when I found this watch, in a cruise trip, they only had the black one.

The dial has a kind of sun burst shade, it is very nice, now I like the black one more than the blue one.

Did you saw the black one personally? It is very very nice.

Cheers,

Max

maxlawbr

27/9/06
I'm in a blue mood today, wearing blue shirt, jeans and trying some blue watches.

Don't know which one to wear, probably the Omega since my wife don't know that I bought this DJ-II.

95a1f94f.jpg

bb91e5bf.jpg

f66dc9e5.jpg

ec78ebea.jpg

Cheers,

Max

D

d4m.test

Good news, all in all! Thanks for the clarification.

dave

Scratch on the lower portion of the crystal. So far watertight!

Some day; some day I WILL have a monster like this on my wrist. (Just have to do some more raids on wifey's purse because (in the words of Willy Sutton: "That's where the money is"). heh!!

dave

Raindy day... Monster day!

monsterhdrf.jpg

Go with the blue DJ ii. That is such an unusual, attractive color. Just be "creative," Max! As in, "I won a raffle on RWI!! Lucky Me!" We'll back you up!

dave

I'm in a blue mood today, wearing blue shirt, jeans and trying some blue watches.

Don't know which one to wear, probably the Omega since my wife don't know that I bought this DJ-II.

95a1f94f.jpg

bb91e5bf.jpg

f66dc9e5.jpg

ec78ebea.jpg

Cheers,

Max

maxlawbr

27/9/06
Go with the blue DJ ii. That is such an unusual, attractive color. Just be "creative," Max! As in, "I won a raffle on RWI!! Lucky Me!" We'll back you up!

dave

Thanks dave,

I'm very tempted to wear this one, but I don't have such imagination or creativity to tell my wife and convince her of the RWI raffle. I'm in love of this watch, but better wear my good old Omega.

Still in rolex concerns, I didn't found the DJII with this dial, just DJ 36mm or DayDate II, does anybody knows if this dial exists on the DJII or mine is a fantasy watch?

Thanks again,

Max

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Final one for the weekend. The Gorilla IV jack up rig leaving the shipyards.

Oh, and some sort of watch in the foreground :D

oybGc.jpg

maxlawbr

27/9/06
My son's seiko 5, and his prefeered drink, guaraná

24026296.jpg

Max

maleth

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/1/11